Magic Collides

Sadie POV
I reached the other end of the portal feeling pretty dizzy.
"Woah! Sadie... you alright?" Anubis asked as he caught me from falling.
I put my hand in my head closing my eyes tightly and slightly bending trying to balance myself.
"Seems like she's still weak. The portal travel must have drained her." Zia said comming over and slightly bending to meet my face.
"Here. Eat this. Jaz made this incase you feel weak." She said handing me a chocolate like thing.
I ate it and tried to straighten up while Anubis supported me.
"Where are we?" I asked looking around.
We were in front of a huge building and the streets were completely busy and crowed.
"Were.still in New York city!" Bast said clapping her hands.
"What!!!" We all shouted widening our eyes.
"Umm bast.... are you aware that new york is in america and paris in europe??" My brother asked.
"Do i look dumb?? Ofcourse i know that!!! But if you need to go to rogers you need permission and he can get us in" she said pointing up at the top floor of the building.
"Now come on!! Follow me!!" She said entering the building.
......
"Urgh!!!!! You have to be kidding me!!! I cant move any further. Im still weak you know!!!" I growled while climbing the 6th floor step.
"Why isnt the elevator working!!! Does he walk up these stairs daily" i kept complaining.
"No..... the elevator is under maintaince it seems. But no he doesnt... he uses magic to reach his room! Now come on just 3 more floor!!!" She shouted high spirited.
How the heck does she climb these stairs and with those heels!!! She million of years old for crying out loud!!!
"Urgh!!" I said seems like gods dont have any problem. I mean Anubis doesnt look tired.... well not as tired as me.
That brought smile to my face.
I ran and jumped on his back as he shouts in shock.
"What in lord Ra!!!! What are you doing Sadie!!" He said trying to hold me.
"Please..... im tired.... im still weak you know. Being a boyfriend its your responsiblity." I said close to his ears earning a shiver from him.
"Fine... but dont ever startle me like that my lady" he smiled and i can say he is trying to cover his blush.
Yes!!! Score!!! I mentally smiled kissing him on his cheek.
He cleared his throat and adjusted me in a suitable position and started to climb.
"Awww lucky you" i heard zia say winking.
"Hey i can carry you if you want" carter said as he goes closer to pick zia up.
"Oh no no no...." she said moving back but cater picked her up bridal style and turned to us.
"Race you guys up" he said as he started to run while zia kept shouting.
"Oh your on!!" Anubis said and started to run.
........
We reached the floor both of the boys struggling to breath hard while we climbed down of them straightening our dress.
Bast was also perfecting her dress and also her hair and putting makeup.
Hm must be someone she's interested it seems.... i thought smirking.
She rang the bell and a few moments later we heard footsteps. The door opened wide reavealing a hot well-built blue eye guy.
"Wow" Zia said turning to me as i smirked nodding. Anubis and carter looked at us.. well technically stared at us before looking back at him. *giggles* aww jealous Anubis is so cute!
Bast on the other hand stared at him from top to bottom.
"Can i help you?" He asked.
"Who are you?" Bast asked back staring.
"Non your concern" he said staring back.
And there began the staring competition and lets say they both looked scary.
"Who is at the door love?" I heard a voice from behind. An asian man with black eyes appeared in front of us amd man! he was covered in glitter... his hair, eyeshadow, nail..... He wore a black leather outfit and was drowning in accessories.
"Magnus bane long time no see!" Bast said as she hugged him.
"My my bast what a pleasent suprise." Magnus said hugging back.
"Wait your the cheif warlock of brooklyn right?" Anubis said widening his eyes.
"Its high warlock of brooklyn to you." Magnus said.
"Magnus let me introduce you to Carter and Sadie kane the 2nd and third most powerful magician and host of Horus and Iris respectivily. This is zia host of lord Ra and that is Anubis god of funerals." Bast said intoducing each one of us.
"Wait God?" The blue eyed said his eyes wide.
"Who is this guy magnus?" Bast asked ignoring his question.
"Oh sorry for not introducing. This is Alexander a shadowhunter and my boyfriend." He said kissing Alexander's cheeks which made him turn bright red.
"But you can call me Alec" he said smiling at us.
"And yes Alexander i mean god itself. Bast here is also a goddess. She the goddess of cats." He said.
Awww he remembered to answer alecs question!!Soo cute!!!
Oh just so you know im not at all against homosexuality especially when it comes to two hot ones.
Long story short... i have two besties who are in a relationship- louie and sam- and im the one who helped sam win over louie *wink wink*.
   We sat on the sofa Anubis and Zia on my either side.
"I dont understand anything! Whats a shadowhunter and also a warlock." Carter asked sitting down next to Zia. Bast was on another couch and she looked totally pissed as she stared at magnus and alec's interlocked hands.
Awwww!!!!! i internaly screamed. Ok im gonna ship them.
"Shadowhunters are human beings with angelic blood. They fight demons in order to bring peace in the world. Warlock on the other hand.. such as myself.. are downworlders -half humam half demon. We practice black magic."
"Like a socerer?" Zia asked her one eyebrow raised.
"Yes somewhat like that" he replied.
"Ok......" carter asked scratching his head.
"Magnus we need to see Ragnor and i know you are given permission to go." Bast said.
"Well ofcourse the old fellow and i are great buddies." Magnus said happily.
"Great could you take us there magnus please. Its really urgent and important." Bast asked with pleading eyes.
"I can but why? As far as i know you hate him." Magnus asked back.
"Because only he knows where the mikyl stone is." She said.
Magnus widened his eyes looking suprised "the mikyl stone?? Why on earth do you want the mikyl stone. Even if he tells you where it is, the mikyl stone only appears before his master." He said looking really serious.
"Magnus...... the master is with us." She said as she turned to me.
"Wait she??" Magnus said his eyes wide as he scaned me.
"Wait me??" I asked bast looking confused.
"Yes sadie you. There is lots you dont know. But you will in the future." She said and i just stared at her totally confused.
I felt a hand on top of mine and i looked at anubis "dont worry Sadie you are going to be fine" he assured smiling.  I smiled back at him before kissing him on the cheek.
"Woah you two a couple huh? I thought gods of egypt are forbidden to fall in love" magnus said looking at us.
"Yea but i can if i have a host. My host is just presently not with me thats all." He said smiling at magnus.
"Magnus could you take us to him?" Bast asked.
"Well it seems like i have to. Alexander dear would you like to come to? " magnus said turning towards alec.
"I dont know magnus. You know i hate loud parties." He said looking away.
"Hate parties?? Oh wow how did magnus accept you as his boyfriend?" Bast asked smirking.
"Ever heard of love at first sight?" Alec snapped back.
"Now now dont fight both of you. Come on Alec come with us. I dont want to leave you alone." Magnus said taking his hand and literarly im fangling over them. But it looks like im not the only one. Zia's eyes shone bright as she kept mouthing an awww.
"Ok ill come" alec finally said shyly.
"Great lets go." Carter said standing up.
"Not to be rude everyone but ragnors party is well..... something of high standard and so you boyz have to wear a suit and girls well..... some cute dress. And luckly i have many for all of you." He said directing us to two rooms.
"The left for boyz and right for girls."
......
We entered the room and opened the cupboard at the end as directed and wow!! So beautiful dresses!!!!
It took about half an hour to select a dress from this and with a little bit of freashening up we all were ready to go.
We left the room and it seems that the boyz are already at the living room drinking juice.
And man!!they look stunning!!
"Wow" both anubis and carter said as me and zia walked in.
"We match" i heard zia say to carter.
"Ofcourse we do." He smiled putting his hand around her waist.
I walked my way to Anubis smiling widely.
"You look beautiful Sadie" he said kissing my cheek.
"You look quite handsome yourself" I said smiling smiling slightly.
"Alright then lets go shall we?" magnus said as he stood up and started  conjouring a spell opening up a portal.