12

Camilas POV

I got up first to make breakfast for the two of us.

I made some pancakes and an orange juice and brought them to the bed.

I layed beside her and watched her while she was sleeping.

While I was laying beside her I heard footsteps outside of the door and got up slowly walking towards the door.

As soon as I was beside the door someone knocked twice I opened and face Lauren.

"Jesus Lauren what do you now?" I said crossing my arms.The black haired girl signed and fell into my arms and hugged my tight.

I signed and hugged her back.

"Camila I like you." she said while her voice cracked.

"Lauren..I-i can't.." I pulled away slowly .

The green eyed girl looked at my bed and saw y/n sleeping and also she saw the breakfast that I made later standing beside her.

"Oh...she is here.." she said and signed.

"Lauren I told you..I don't feel the same..not anymore." i looked at her eyes and tears starting to roll down.

"..Lauren please common don't do this to me.." i said and  made her look at me.She didn't make a sound she was just standing there looking at me.

Y/n was starting to wake up,slowly rubbing her eyes and yawning like a puppy.She looked at us and stand up.

"What's going on?" she asked and looked at Lauren.

"Babe,nothing is going on.She came here to say hello." I said to calm her because she was ready to attack Lauren.

"Oh..just to say hello?" she said lifting up her eyebrow.

"Yes baby." I said and walked towards her and gave her a quick peck on her lips.

"Again." she said and grabbed softly my hand and brought me closer to her for another kiss.I kissed her properly this time and she smiled in our kiss.

"Ehm,I am gonna leave now..it was great to see you guys." Lauren said and I stopped her.

"Wait Lo." I said and walked towards her.

"What do you want Camila?" she said.

"Do you wanna stay?"

"No thanks I have better things to do."  she said and left.

I closer the door and walked towards y/n.

"This is for me?" she said showing me the disc with the pancakes and the juice.

"Yes baby." I said smiling and she started to eat.

She took one bite and left a moan.

"Mhmm..amazing" She said licking her lips.I smiled biting my lips and came closer to her.

"Can I have a bite?" I said and jumed near her opening my mouth.
She kissed me first and then started teasing me with the food.

"Common take a bite" she said bringing the food near my mouth.
I came closer to her hand and went to bite the pancake but she took it away teasing me.

"Oh commoonnn" I said pouting.

"..give me one bite baaaabbe." I said with baby voice.

"Come and take it." she said giggling while pouting the pancake in her mouth.I jumped on top of her and kissed her mouth.I put my.tongue inside her mouth and kisses her passionately.

"Babe Babe I didn't swallow the food yet." she mumbled inside my mouth.

"I don't care." I mumbled and I felt her smile in my lips.

I pulled away and start staring at her.
She looked up at me with a curious look.

"What?"she said smiling.

"I wanna ask you something" I said while playing with my fingers nervously. 

She looked at my hands and smiled.

"Why are you nervous?" she said grabbing my hands and start caressing them.

"Look..I-i wanna..i-...ugh..." I said blushing and looked down."

She came closer to me and made me look at her.

"What's wrong?" she asked me caressing my cheeks.

"Y-you are am amazing girl..a-and..I-i really like you and i-i wanna ask you something.." I said blushing while she came closer and pecked my blushy cheeks.

"Speak Cabello"  she said and I took a deep breath.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I said causing her to smile and then look at me.

___________________________

Aaaaaand that's all for today please don't hate me for stopping it here
Sorry for any mistakes and I hope you like the story so far.