9

Sisters POV

Me and my friends came back from the sleepover and I got in the house with my keys because it was early and  i was sure that my sister and Camila won't be awake yet.

"Get in Victoria." i said unlocking the door.

"Go in my room I will grab something for us to eat." I said and she went upstairs.

I want to the kitchen and grabbed some chips and then head over to the living room.

"Oh..my.." I said in shock.

Camila was naked on the couch and some girl was under her.I couldn't see clearly who she was.

I came closer and touched slowly and softly her naked shoulder to wake her up.

"Camila?" I whispered.

She hummed and slowly moved her head and looked at me.

"Y/s/n?!? Wh-what..are y-you doing here?..." she said stuttering while covering the other girls face with the blanket.

"Victoria and I wanted to came here to watch some movie..so we woke up early and came here.I had keys in case you weren't home.What is happening here?."

"Ugh....sorry...I got drunk and i can't remember anything from yesterday..sorry it won't happen again." she said stuttering.

"It's okay Cami don't worry about it.Want me to make you coffee?" I said and she smiled.

"No no,go to your friend I will be okay." she said and so did I.

"Okay Cami." I said and  went upstairs and closed the door.

Camilas POV

I stand up slowly because I didn't want to wake y/n up.I covered her with the blanket and took my clothes from the ground and put then on.

I need shower...damn..I stink alcohol.

"Babe wake up." I whispered and moved her softly and she hummed.

"Please babe your sister is here." I whispered again causing  her to open her eyes widely.

"WHAT?" she yelled and I closed her mouth with my hand.

"Shhhhh." I said coming closer to her face.

"Relax babe she didn't saw you." I continued and kissed her.

She stood up and took me in her arms placing her hands under my butt to hold me.

"Let's go to my room." she said biting her lips.

"Babe this is risky..." I stuttered.

"Well...okay." she said leaving me down.

I grabbed her hand and brought her close to me.

"Come on I am kidding." I said causing her to smile.

"You have school tomorrow huh?." I said giggling.

"Ugh..sadly...yes." she said with an annoyed tone.

"So you won't be in the house all day?" I said pouting she smiled biting her lips and came closer to me.

"Why? You want me here?" she said placing her hand on my butt squeezing in softly.I moaned silently  while biting my lips.

"Maybe.." I said teasingly looking at her eyes.She grabbed my hand and walked me fastly in her room closing and locking the door behind her.

"Again?" I said and she brought me closer to her.

"It's your turn now!." she said pushing me back in the bed and crawling on top of me.