6

"It was amazing!!" my sister said walking close to us.

"What did you do?" Camila asked her placing her hand on her shoulder.

"We went to the carousel first and then the roller coaster,we ate some chips and ice cream and then we went again on the roller coaster.Victoria throwed up to some lady but she is okay now." she said and Camila giggled.

"I'm glad you had fun" Camila said and smiled.

"What did you do guys?" she asked.

Camila looked at me and I looked  back at her.

"Roller Coaster" .."Scary Ride" we said at the same time.

"Uhm..yeah first Roller Coaster and then Scary Ride" Camila explained and I nodded.

"What about the banana bear you are holding on your hand" she asked again.

"I played a game and won so.." Camila explained again.

"Can we go home now?" I said to break the ice.

"Sure" Camila said and walked to the car and we followed her back.

She got in the car and waited for us.

"Did anything happened between you two?" my sister whispered.

"What? No. " I said and got in the car.

"Hmm" She hummed and then got in too.

"Did you had fun girls?" Camila asks looking us from the mirror.

"YEEEEESS" my sister yelled

"Jeez why you are so hyped? Calm your tits!" I said looking at her.

Then i turned and faced Camila "I had fun yes" I said and she winked at me.

_______________

"What should I make for dinner?" she asked both of us.

"Chicken nuggets" I said and my sister agreed with me.What else she could do?She always agrees with me because she is afraid of me.

*The door knocks*

"Girls open the door please" Camila said while baking the chicken nuggets.

I walked to the door and opened facing my friend "y/f/n! What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Today Jessica is doing her birthday party and we said we would go to have fun.Plus,your crush will be there.HAH she what I did there? Plus,crush.Oh my god I should be a rapper" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"First of all,relax and take a breath.Secondly,I don't know if I still have a crush on her..and Lastly, the party is today?" I said.

"Dude yes the party is today.And what changed? You were obsessed. with your crush. " he said.

"I will explain later come in we will eat dinner and then you will help me pick some clothes." i said and drugged him in.

"Camila this is y/f/n,y/f/n this is Camila" I introduced them to each other.

He takes out his hand and waves at Camila.

"Camila we will eat and then we would go to change clothes to get ready for the party is it okay?" I asked and she looked at me.

"You will have to watch out and..please don't drink too much." she said with a worried face.

"I can take care of myself" I said and she still looked at me with a worried face then looked at my friend.