11

CAMILAS POV

I got in my house and threw my stuff on the couch.

"Fuck..." I said walking inside the bathroom.I lift my head and and start staring myself in the mirror.

"Why did you told her to leave huh?..Why?" I said to myself.

The door knocked and got me scared.

"Who the F is it?"..I said while walking to the door.

"Who is it?" I said.

"It's me..L-Lauren" the girl from the other side of the door said.

I signed. "What do you want?" I said annoyed.

"I wanna talk to you...please." she begged.

"Ugh..whatever" I said and opened the door.

"...get in.." she got in and stand beside me.I closed the door and show her with my hand the couch.

"So..what do you want us to talk about?" I asked while I sat on the couch.

"Us.." she mumbled.

"Us?..what about us?" I said crossing my arms.  

"I-i wanna say sorry...for everything and..I want also to say that...i've never stopped thinking about you." she said stuttering.

"Lauren..I can't do anything about it anymore.It's over.We are over." I said and looked at her.

"We can still have our second chance.." she mumbled scared.

"Second chance? Do you know how to count?..or did you lost counting? Let me remind you that I gave you million chances and you didn't change...at all."

"I-i..." she signed.

"You what?" I said looking at her.

"I love you." she said looking at my eyes.

"Yeah..the thing is that you lost your chance..and not only twice.Sorry Laur." I said and she looked down.

YOUR POV

I was walking at the streets.I had nowhere else to go. I fucked up with Camila because of my stupid altitude and now I am all alone...

"Y/n?" my sister said and I looked at her.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Why what?"

"Why did you call our dad...you know what he does to me..Why did you do that to me?"

"Because..it was not right to have a relationship with our babysitter that's why."

"And you thought that by calling mom and dad..and with abuse will teach me a lesson huh?" I said and she didn't talk.

"...he hit me..he is abusing me do you know that? " I asked her with my voice a little loud.

"I know okay?..I know.." she said and looked down.

"Then Why?...Why?...it hurts you know that?" I said with my voice cracking.

"Because I am afraid of him..and bec-because he warned me that if I don't inform him about everything ..he will find out by himself and teach me a lesson...he did it before..." she said with tears in her eyes.

"What do you mean? He hit you?" I said and made her look at me.

"Y-yeah.." she said and lift her shirt up.I saw bruses all over her belly.

"y/s/n ...i-i didn't knew.. I am sorry" I said and took her in my arms.

"What are we gonna do now?" she asked.

"First of all we have to inform mom..but we have to wait for her to come back..so until then we have to find a place to stay." I said and she nodded.

"I can stay in Victoria's..but I don't know if you can stay too..." she said.

"I can stay in Camilas." I said and she smiled a little bit nodding.

"Okay.So go to Victoria's and be careful and if anything happens just call me.Deal?"

"Deal." she said and hugged me.

____________

As soon as my sister and I got separated ways took my phone and called Camila.

CAMILAS POV

"Lauren you need to g-.." I said and my phone interupt me.It was her.My face lighted up a little bit and I immediately answered.

"Yeah?"

"H-hey" she said.

"Whats up?" I asked her and she signed.

"First of all I wanna say sorry for my stupid attitude..sorry for being an asshole..but remember I told you u am a bad girl..and you don't wanna mess with me..I am a trouble..." she said and signed.She made me laugh.

"And what did I said?" I said smiling.

"What?"

"Seriously you can't remember? Let me remind you.I said that I live challenges." I said and I could feel her smiled through my phone.

"Come at my house I will send you the address.See ya." I said and ended the call.

"Wow...romantic." Lauren said sarcastically.

"What s your problem Lauren?"

"My problem is that she is just a stupid immature child..what did you find in her?" she said annoyed.

"She is amazing.And..if you wanna know she is better than you." I said causing her to get up and walk to the door.

"I was a challenge too..remember?" she said and left.

__________

The door knocked and i walked quickly there and opened.I saw her face and can't help it but smile.

Fuck..I am supposed to be mad at her and as soon as I saw her I smiled.

"H-hey" she stuttered.

"Hey..get in" I said and she got in and stared at my place.

"What are you looking at?"

"You have a wonderful house" she said.

"Well thank you Miss" i said causing her to smile at the nick name.

"Hey Camila?" she said turning her face to me.

"Yes?"

"Sorry...I am really sorry." she said and touched my both hands and brought me closer to her.

"It's okay" I said and looked at her eyes.

"I made you cry..it's not okay" she said.

"Your dad abused you..how were you supposed to be  acting?...It's okay really.The real question is..are you okay?" I said and she looked at me.

"Hmm...kiss me and I will see if I am okay or not " she said and I giggled.

I leaned closer and kissed her.She placed her hands on my neck and kissed me deeply and passionate.

_________________________________

That's all family I hope you liked it.
Sorry for any mistakes.
You can check out my YouTube channel and my tumblr account.

YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/QeyZCf7ccWU
this is an edit I made yesterday⬆️

And tumblr:
cubancabeyos