85 Broken By Two

|| Dear Loyal Readers of Fallen, I am very sorry for I have not been updating for quite some time. I am busy with school and other responsibilities. But I am writing drafts when I managed to find free time. Senior High School is so tough that I have to put most of my time in it. I promise to still update chapters for y'all. I won't be posting like the usual 3-4 days. It might take a week or two. THIS IS NOT THE END OF FALLEN! I am on a short hiatus for a while. Please do understand. I love you all!! 😘💛💖❤️💕💗||

-SaraPOV-

"WHAT?!" I tried to hold my tears when I heard him scream. I can hear the fear in his voice. I tried to breathe properly throughout this phone call.

"Sara, you're not kidding, right?" He asked.

"Pabo! Of course this is true. Why would I joke about our child?!" I said but not in a furious tone.

"I'm going back home. I'm going to see you. Just stay there in Seoul. I'll be back." I was alerted when he mentioned that. He just came in London for two days and now he's coming back? Not to mention his sweetness, but the opportunity he can get to bring back his business, he's throwing them all away in the garbage.

The call was declined. Yoongi came out of the office and he motioned me to get going.

I sat in the sofa, staring at the furnitures in front of me. My mind is all blank, but the thought of my baby dying is the one left.

I looked down and rubbed my belly.

"I'm sorry", I breathed out and my body starts to heat up. My baby is in there. He or she is alive inside me. I am such a bad mother to not think about that.

-JiminPOV-

I excused myself in the meeting and I left all other businessmen dumbfounded. I rushed back to the hotel I'm staying at and packed the clothes that I need to go back to South Korea.

I looked around if I was missing anything. Gladly, I got all and I exited the room. While I exited the lift, I realized that I haven't booked a flight yet. I groaned and sat on the lobby.

I took out my laptop and searched for the earliest flight back in Seoul.

"Oh hey, Jimin", I looked up and saw the girl that haunts my dreams.

Nam Mijin.

She came with her father for London. I don't know why. She should be operating people, not joining business meetings.

I ignored her and I continued typing on my laptop. I felt weight next to me. I looked to the side and she's there, sitting right beside me.

"Why are you booking a flight?" Her voice became weird.

"Why? Can't I go back to my country?"

"You'll leave??" She stood up looking directly down at me. I looked at her with the most obvious confused face I have.

"No!" She exclaimed.

"What?" I also stood up.

"N-no!!" She said it again and then she left.

That was weird. I ignored the situation and I booked a flight.

I'll leave tomorrow morning at 5 am.

I have to see my wife.

-SaraPOV-

I have called Jimin a few times and he gladly answered. I felt fine in someway because I have heard his voice. It never changes the fact that I feel comfortable whenever I see or hear him.