73 Doctor Trio

-Sara POV-

I finished eating my breakfast. I had the leftovers from our dinner yesternight.

"Yeobo, I have to go" Jimin approached me and held the back of my neck and gabe a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Be safe" I said to him and he exited the   room.

I brushed my teeth and I took my bag from our room. I closed the lights and took my white coat from the closet and I headed off to the parking area located at the basement of the building. I'm wearing my sneakers right now; I have my heels in the car. Trust me, wearing heels 24/7 can be the cause of my feet's death. I started the engine and I drove to my workplace, Busan Medical Center. The name ain't fancy, but Busan's finest doctors work here.

I wore my coat and entered the hospital.  Guards, janitors, nurses and fellow doctors greet me as I pass them. I'm pretty known now here in the hospital because it was announced that I got the highest rating in the examination. I stayed humble though. I smiled as they raise their hands as a 'hi'.

I went to the doctors lounge in my assigned floor level and I was greeted by my senior that I adore the most.

"Oh hello. Good morning, Sara" he said

"Good day, Yoongi!" I replied with joy. I went to the main desk and I scanned my ID for the attendance. As I place my ID back in my pocket, Yoongi stood beside me.

"Where's the man who is obsessed with you?" He asked. I tilted my head slightly and I looked at him confused.

"Jimin" he said monotonously.

I made an eye smile (not as cute as Jimin's) and I laughed a bit.

"Ohh,...he went to our hometown to visit his business."

"It seems like he goes there every week"

"I know" I raised my eyebrow and pressed my lips.

After I said that, the doors barged open and a panting staff entered.

"I need a doctor!! A patient cut his arm and he's loosing blood." He said panicking.

All of us doctors in the lounge looked at each other.

"At 9 AM in the morning?!" A doctor asked.

I immediately raised my hand and went to the nearest wall with a sanitizer. I took surgery at all fields when I was still a student. I put a fair amount of sanitizer and I rubbed my hands.

"Hey, you sure?" I heard Yoongi say.

"Yes, and besides I'm new here. I have to make a name for myself." I ran to the door and I exited with the staff. Both of us are brisk walking and I asked him some questions while on the way to the operating room.

"How did he cut his arm?"

"It was said he went to his basement and he accidentally bumped to a shelf and the glasses on top of the shelf dropped directly at him."

"Is the cut below or above the elbow?"

"Three inches above the elbow"

"Is the patient skinny or chubby?"

The staff was momentarily quiet.

"You're asking that, really?" He asked.

"Yes!"

"Slightly chubby, ma'am"

"Ok"

We reached the operating room and the sub doctors and helping nurses are there, dressed in blue medical gowns and a mouth mask.