Chapter 1

A/N
Hey I think this book's a little overdue... but here you go my knights (Imma start callin' you peeps that)!!

And... this book is dedicated to a special person...

A person who's retiring from writing her SasuNaru fanfics...

This is for PeculiarSimplicity

Naruto's POV
Naruto Uzumaki, that was his name. A young blonde airhead that had absolutely no clue about anything, at least so it seems. You could never catch this blonde fellow without either a smile or a wide grin on his face. He was a huge social butterfly, always trying to befriend everyone he would meet, and ironically no one seemed to not have befriended the at one point after meeting the whisker marked boy..... something he used very often to hide something...

He was a bundle of rainbows and sunshine... to them at least...

The blonde came from the Land of Whirlpools or Uzushio. He, his cousin, Karin Uzumaki, and his father, Minato Namikaze, are heading towards a new life, to the Land of the Leaves or Konoha. After Naruto had lived 16 years of his life there, his father had finally decided they should move to Konoha, his home city.

He was actually happy for the change of scenery, and the best part was his cousin, Karin Uzumaki, was coming with, and living with them. He was rejoiced at the thought of not living alone with his father anymore.. for certain things... though he hated saying goodbye to old friends, but in his pure heart he knew that they would move on without him, and he should too.

While Naruto portrayed himself as the deredere (1), Karin on the other hand was the embodiment of the word Tsundere. You could always see her with a sassy look on her face, unless she removes her spectacles at least, when that happens she becomes an absolutely caring person.. though this rarely happened Naruto still enjoyed his older cousin's company, even if she always complained about something.

Then there's Minato Namikaze, the owner of the Namikaze Corp., a renowned company of the country, Naruto is the next in line to inherit the company. He was a very busy man. Rich. Powerful. Enticing.

Right now Naruto, Karin, and Minato had just finished unpacking their belongings to their new house, it was a 3 storey house that they had just bought, each had their own rooms, his father had his private study, and etcetera, etcetera.

"Naruto, let's get to bed already, we've been unpacking all week, I need my beauty sleep for school tomorrow!" The shrill voice of a frizzy haired redhead said to her cousin. "Hai, where's dad anyways?" "Minato-san left a while ago, said he had an emergency meeting with his company's CEO." Karin said fixing her glasses a bit. "All right.. I can't wait for school tomorrow." The blonde said showing off a smile...

"Just go to your room baka." Karin scolded and pushed the blonde to his own room. The blonde sighed as Karin forcibly slammed the door shut. He lied down blue sheeted bed, then drifted off to dreamless sleep....

§§§§§§§§§§§THIS IS MY NEW PAGE BREAK OR TIME SKIP§§§§§§§§§§§

"Wake up! Baka! Wake up!" The sleeping blonde scrunched his face at the noise he heard, hating that he was being woken up. The redhead had woken up  half an hour ago, not really noticing her cousin was still asleep. "Nani?" The blonde yawned while scratching his face. "Baka! We're gonna be late because of you! Get up!" Karin pulled Naruto out of the bed and into the bathroom, shoving him as hard as she could.

"What!? We're late!?" Naruto then realised the time and took a quick bath, got dressed in one of his clothes, and then drove off to school on his navy blue car with his cousin of course, Kami knows what Karin would do to the teen if he forgot her.