Chapter 42

Jack's POV:

Having Charlotte in my arms again is the best feeling in the world. Words cannot describe how great it is to have her back. I love being able to stand here with her in my arms, but little does she know, the plan isn't over yet.

"There's more." I whisper in her ear.

She looks at me confused. I gesture for her to sit back in her seat. She smiles at me as I walk over to the door and knock on it. I go back to my seat and seconds later, Sam and Cameron come through the door.

They both are dressed in white button down shirts and black dress pants. Them, Johnson, Nash, and Aaron are the only ones that agreed to dress up like this.

Charlotte smiles widely when she sees them. They come over and pour some fancy type of water (it's Hayes' plan, so I have know idea what any of this is) in the wine glasses that sit in front of us. "Thank you," Charlotte says. Once they leave, she looks back at me smiling.

"What?" I ask laughing.

"Nothing," she says shaking her head.

Minutes later, Aaron and Nash come in with plates in their hands. They set a plate down on front of each of us. I take a look at the food, and it looks incredible. I definitely owe Sierra. I already owe the guys big time.

Nash and Aaron exit the room, leaving me and Charlotte alone. The smile is still plastered on her face. "What?" I ask again. I chuckle a little as I do.

"I can't believe you did all this." She says.

"Well, I couldn't have done it without the guys. And it was Hayes' plan, to be honest."

For some reason, this makes her laugh.

"Hayes came up with this?" She says gesturing to the table.

"Hey, the kid's a genius." I laugh.

We eat our dinner in silence, smiling at eachother every once in a while. I missed this type of silence.

When we're done, Johnson comes down the stairs. He walks over to us and says "I hope everything was to your liking."

Charlotte and I laugh a little at this. It's not every day that we get to see the guys being professional like this. "Yes, it was very nice thank you." Charlotte says.

With that, Johnson takes our dishes and goes back up stairs. I stand up and reach my hand out to Charlotte. She reaches out to take it as we go upstairs.

When we reach the the top of the steps, the guys are still in the same position on the couch as they were an hour ago. "So, how did it go?" Matt says smiling.

"It couldn't have been better." Charlotte says.

"Yeah, thanks guys." I say with my arm around Charlotte.

We turn to walk out the door, but Charlotte turns back as we do. "But did you guys really have to lock me in there?" She asks.

"Would you have stayed down there if we didn't?" Hayes asks.

"Mmm, probably not. Thanks guys." She says laughing and leading me out the door.

Charlotte's POV:

Jack and I walk next door to his house. All I want to do right now is be alone with him.

We walk inside, Jack closing the door behind him. He comes over to me and and I wrap my arms around his neck. He places a kiss on my lips. "I missed you." He whispers.

"I missed you, too." I say. "So, what do we do now?"

"What do you wanna do?" He asks.

"I don't know. I'm kind of tired."