Chapter Twenty-Six: Secret's Out

Start from the beginning

They didn't have a big reaction.

"Ka-Chan."

"Childhood friend, makes sense. Who's the last?"

"T-Todoroki-Kun.."

"WHAT?! You haven't even known him that long, how does he know?"

"We talked and um it kinda came up. Anyway, enough about me! Let's just watch the battle!"

     I quickly sat down, a little farther away  from everybody to avoid questions and just watched. I was conflicted on who to root for, they are both important to me.

"DIEEEEEEEEEEE!"  I rolled my eyes at Ka-Chan's signature word as he lunged at Todoroki-Kun, who was immediately unconscious.

"WHAT THE HELL?!? HOW ARE YOU ALREADY DONE?!? YOU DIDN'T EVEN USE YOUR OTHER SIDE! I DON'T WANNA WIN LIKE THIS! THIS ISN'T RIGH-" And fell unconscious too.

"KA-CHAN!" I screamed without realizing. Everyone turned to look at me and I quickly turned red. I need to make sure he's okay. "E-excuse me, I'll be right back."

I went down to the entrance as quickly as I could to get to them, I needed to make sure that he is okay. I was in the doorway when podiums started appearing from the ground and three people were on them. Tokoyami-Kun was on the shortest, Todoroki-Kun was on one that was a little taller and Ka-Chan was on the middle one which was the tallest. Now for the horrific part, he looked like a caged animal! He had a huge lock on his hands, was tied to a post, had a muzzle on, and just the sight of him made me sad but it was also kinda funny. But I really wanted to rescue him from there.

"I'm coming for you, I'll be there soon Cupcake." I said quietly

"MKJSHDJEJSIBWBSNNSKDUVSUSH!" Ka-Chan tried to say something.

"Someone remove the muzzle!" All Might screamed. "Honestly, isn't this a bit much?"

"I'LL KILL YOU!! HOW DARE YOU?!? YOU DIDN'T FIGHT WITH YOUR FULL POWER! THIS IS NOT A FAIR FIGHT, I DIDN'T WANT TO WIN LIKE THIS!!!"

"Okay, muzzle back on..."

After the ceremony was done I went over to congratulate Tokoyami-Kun and Todoroki-Kun. "Good job you guys, that was awesome!"

"Thanks." They both said monotonously.

"You could be more enthusiastic about it."

"Sure." Tokoyami-Kun said and walked away.

"Okay. Anyway, Todoroki-Kun, use your flames next time, you'll definitely beat him!" I said happily. "I'm gonna go see first place over there. See ya!" I patted him on the back and ran to my Cupcake.

"CUPCAKE!" I screamed. "You're still tied up. Don't worry, I'll save you!!"

"No shit! Unite me this second!" He commanded.

I pondered over it and " You're so mean. How 'bout no?" I wanted to but I had to play with him first.

"No? NO!?!? The fuck is wrong with you?!"

I completely ignored his comment "Hey Ka-Chan, congratulations."

"The fuck you congratulating me for?!? I didn't do shit! That fucking asshole held out on me!"

"But you won."

"That doesn't matter! I don't know if I'm the strongest cause he didn't use all his power!" He pouted.

"Honestly Ka-Chan, be thankful you won!"

"It's not a worthy tittle."

"I've heard of sore losers but this, I've never heard of a sore winner."

"CAN YOU FUCKING UNTIE ME SO I CAN BEAT YO' ASS!"

"I'M NOT GONNA DO SHIT!"

"I'LL-"

"Kill me?" I finished for him. "You know you can't, I'm your precious 'baby'. Can you honestly harm me?" I said confidently.

"Humph, I hate you."

"You know, you're like a toddler." I concluded.

"HUH?! HOW THE FU-"

"Shut up." I said calmly and irritatedly. "Shut up and I'll untie you."

"Wha-"

"I said be quiet!"

He mumble complained about shit and I knew he was okay.

     I approached him slowly, just so I could irk him even more. I stood in front of him and stared deep into his soul, but I dared not to untie him. "Congratulations." I said in a sultry tone. I looked down at my hands and I realized I still had the casts on. What am I gonna do now? I quickly used my Dragon Breath and burned the casts off.

"THE HELL ARE YOU DONG?!? YOU WILL NEVER HEAL IF YOU DO THAT!"

"Relaaaaax babe, Recovery Girl already healed me, this was just a precaution." I totally lied, my fingers hurt like hell.

"You're lying..."

"No I'm not."

"I can tell when you fucking lie!"

"I want you to go to Recovery Girl and get new casts then you can worry about me."

"No."

"No? The hell you mean no?"

"No means no, I'm gonna help you first."

"IZUKU DON'T YOU DARE!"

     I can't believe he used my first name to get me to stop, like that's gonna work anyway. I straight up kicked the lock and burnt the rope.

"There." I said with a big smile. "I was worried about you, you know. You were knocked out and all I could think about was saving you. Don't do that again, okay? You have to stay safe, for me? I care about you too much, don't leave me."

He reached out to wipe my cheeks, "Why are you crying?"

"I didn't rea-"

"You're a big dummy. How can I ever leave you? You would end up dying without me. And I really car about you too, I can't explain it though. I like you so much, I couldn't leave you if I tried."

"Good."

     He pulled me into his strong embrace and I quickly wrapped my arms around him, latching on as if my life depended on it. We both suck to the ground still hugging. I rested my head on his shoulder and inhaled his scent. He smelled like cinnamon and ash, why am I not surprised?

"You even smile like a spice." I mumbled.

"And you smell like a baby."

"I do not!"

"Do too!"

I pulled away and pouted.

"Don't look at me like that, it's too damn cute!"

"So I'm irresistible?"

"You know it."

"Let's go home."

"Yes! I can finally win that bet."

"What bet?"

He cocked an eyebrow at me, "That bet?"

He nodded, "That bet."

"Like hell you will! I'm an injured baby!"

"So? I'll avoid those spots."

"Okay mister, I'm leaving. See ya!"

I tried to get up, forgetting that it will hurt, "Owwww!"

"Here, let me help the baby."

He got up and motioned me to get on his back and I happily complied. We walked like that all the way home.

[Y'all can imagine what happens next... Nasties, it ain't what you thinking.]