eight . you are such a child

y/n focus

y/n woke up to a loud banging sound on her door.
"open up! it's taehyung!"

"oh great. this is how it'll be every morning from now on." y/n sighed and got up from bed.

"hold on!" she yelled. "why are you banging on my door so early anyway?!"

"i'm hungry!" he yelled.

why the heck would he come here if he's hungry?
y/n thought in her mind. she finally went to the door and opened it to an annoying and hungry taehyung.

"what?" she asked him.

"you must keep a lot of food laying around here. you should give to the poor." taehyung pleaded.

"last time i checked, you had a quarter of a billion bucks." y/n noted, her head barely sticking out the door.

"well i don't know how to cook and i've been eating ramen everyday. so will you please let me in?"

y/n thought about it. ramen everyday? that did not sound healthy. being the big hearted person she was, she opened the door wide, letting the guy in.

"how kind of you." taehyung said. "wow, your apartment is way cleaner than mine."

"sit at the table. i'll make eggs." y/n ushered. she went to the fridge and got out some eggs. "you know, you shouldn't be eating ramen everyday. you have money to buy fruits and vegetables."

"even if i bought them, i wouldn't know how to cook them." taehyung explained to her. "also do you have chocolate milk?"

"no, i have regular milk, because it's healthier." y/n said.

"is it two percent?" taehyung asked with hope in his eyes.

"it's skim milk. it's zero percent." she told him. "just drink the skim milk."

"but i don't like regular milk, much less skimmed milk." taehyung complained.

"you are such a child." she said while sprinkling salt and pepper on the eggs. "by the way, i am the one feeding you, so be grateful."

"fine." taehyung pouted.

y/n finally finished up the eggs. "okay, they're done."

she grabbed two plates, and put the eggs on them. grabbing two glasses she poured some milk into them. "eat up." she said to taehyung.

y/n sat herself by the table across from taehyung. "how does someone not even know how to make eggs? an idiot can do that."

"are you calling me an idiot?" taehyung asked.

"no, i'm just saying you should learn how to cook things." she snapped at him.

"i just never learned because i had all the butlers and maids do all of it at the mansion. now that my parents cut me off, i don't know how to cook."

"that's such a rich boy problem." she said while eating her eggs. "so who do you mooch off of when you need actual nutrients?"

"probably namjoon hyung. his house is the place where everyone gathers up when they need some help." he replied. "but now i've got you to mooch off of when i need food, so that's good."

"who said you could mooch off of me?!" she said i'm surprise.

"a hungry poor taehyung who can't feed himself and was abandoned by his parents."

it was true, y/n felt a slight pang of pity for him. it was sad that his parents could so easily throw him off to the side like that.

"it's only in the mornings. got that?"

"got it!" he compromised.

and that is how kim taehyung started eating breakfast at y/n's house every morning.

| | |

uwu now i want chocolate milk

lots of love - cherry 🍒