four . you act like a god

y/n focus

god. damn. this.

the group sat down, taking their seats. y/n paused, not wanting to take their order.

"y/n? what are you doing? go on, take their orders." seokjin instructed.

"i can't!" y/n told him.

"and why not?" seokjin asked.

"because he's one of those really rude popular boys and i want nothing to do with him." y/n replied.

"okay, but you can't just stop doing your job just because you have a little crush on some guy." seokjin said, and ushered her over to them.

"it's not a crush!" y/n yelled.

"sure, that's what every girl says." seokjin laughed.

"fine, i'll do it." y/n said.

she walked over to them, head high and shoulders straight.

"what can i get you guys?" she asked, trying her best  to make zero eye contact with taehyung. but of course, she couldn't, because he was staring straight at her, smirking. the little devil. 

"i'll have a caramel latte." one guy said. "kim namjoon."

"wait so this is that girl who taehy-" another one started before getting his mouth shut by the hand of namjoon.

"he means he would like the same please." namjoon said and then took his hand off from his mouth.

y/n wrote down the orders sighed. she hated this. so. much. "and you guys?" she asked.

"i'll just have black coffee." one said. "i'm min yoongi."

"iced americano for me." the other said. "park jimin."

"i'll have a mocha latte." taehyung ordered. "you know me already."

"just some iced tea for me." it was jhope. "oh hey, it's y/n. you had some pretty good moves out there."

"oh, thank you." she replied.

"you know her, hyung?" jungkook asked.

"she did a great job at the dance club." jhope said, and jungkook quietly mouthed an 'ohhh'.

"i'll be back with your orders." she said, and scurried over to the back counter.

"this is torture." she complained to seokjin at the counter. "why couldn't you take their orders?"

"because you need to learn." seokjin replied. "wait who's that guy sitting by the redhead?"

"jhope?"

"no, the one next to him."

"oh, um namjoon is his name i'm pretty sure."

"why, do you know him?" she asked.

"he's some guy i recognize from my old high school." seokjin said. "it's nothing."

"are you sure you're not interested?" y/n smiled knowingly. she looked back at him to do a double take. "he's pretty good looking, you should go for it!"

both of them knew very well that seokjin was openly gay. but he's only had a couple crushes here and there, he's never dated a guy. only a couple girls when he was in high school.

"i am not, y/n. that would be unprofessional." seokjin said, with a light pink tint to his cheeks.

"okay, whatever you say." y/n shrugged.

she took one tray of drinks while seokjin took the other, and then both of them walked over to the table.

"okay, two caramel lattes for namjoon and jungkook, iced americano for jimin, black coffee for yoongi, mocha latte for, um, taehyung, and iced tea for jhope." y/n repeated the orders while seokjin set all the drinks on the table.

"thanks, you're a doll." taehyung smirked.

y/n's cheeks blushed to a faint red but she shook it off and said a small "you're welcome."

"you can call y/n if you guys need anything. i'll be at the counter." seokjin said, and the two bowed, walking back to the counter.

an hour later, it seemed like all the guys, except taehyung, were getting up and leaving. taehyung was the only guy left behind.

he raised his hand, ushering the waiter.

"yo!" y/n walked quickly to him.

"what is it?" she asked.

"come and sit." he said.

"what?"

"just sit down. we should talk more."

"why would i want to talk with you? also i do still work here."

"well then you can get me another mocha." he said and smiled.

"you act like a god." y/n sighed.

"because i am one." he laughed.

she came back with a mocha latte on a tray. "anything else you need, sir?" she said sarcastically.

"this'll be fine. anyways, sit." he replied.

"i don't know if i can-"

"it's fine! she's free." seokjin yelled from the counter.

y/n turned around and glared at him. all he did was give two thumbs up.

she sighed and sat down.

this was going to be interesting.

| | |

we love a little namjin
i decided to make seokjin gay just
bc i felt like i needed to add some gay to the story lmao yw

lots of love - cherry 🍒