Chapter 11

Yuki's POV:
My eyes slowly opened to notice the members and some people wearing white jackets and masks. What happened? The last thing i remember was being surrounded by fans and then falling to the floor. I slowly looked at each of the members faces to see them laced with the same emotions; concern and worry.

Carefully, I lifted my head and body up until i was sitting up right. Suga was the first person to actually notice that i was awake.

"Yuki! You're finally awake!" screamed Yoongi as he came over and brought me into a tight embrace. Once we broke apart, each member came over and their gave me a hug or ranted about how much they were worried. The only member that didn't do this was Jhope. I looked over to where he was standing and noticed he was looking at the floor with a mad expression on his face.

I stood up from the sofa i was on and made my way over to Jhope. The move closer i got, the more tense and annoyed he got. I stood in front of him. Before i could even say a single word, Jhope forcefully grabbed my arm and dragged me out the room and onto the empty stage and stared me straight in the eyes. I could see that his eyes were laced with anger and another emotion i could figure out.

"WHAT THE HELL!? I WALKED INTO THE CONCERT HALL ONLY TO LOSE YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FANS! WHY DIDN'T YOU STAY RIGHT BEHIND ME OR SHOUTED FOR ME ONCE YOU COULDN'T SEE ME!? DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW WORRIED I WAS!?" he scream at me while paced forwards and backwards in front of me. I faced the floor feeling guilty and scared. Me and Jhope had been dating for almost six months and never once has he shouted at me. He was always kind and caring towards me.

This isn't the Jhope i love.

"I'm sorry. I know that i should've called for you, but something happened. I got scared. I'm sorry to say this but you are currently scaring me Hobi. you have been so kind and caring towards. I have never seen you like this before and it is terrifying me. I think it's best if i have some time to myself," i said as i slowly looked him in the eyes. I turned around and started to walk backstage only for him to grab my wrist and wrap me in a tight embrace.

"You shouldn't be the one to say sorry, i should. I was just so worried about you that i let my emotions take control of me. I promise it will never happen again. Please don't leave me. These past months with you have been the best and i don't want it to stop," he said in a quiet, truthful voice.

I looked at his face and saw tears running down his face. I wiped his tears away. We stared in each other's eyes for what felt like eternity.

3RD PERSON:

He bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble. "If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered. When she still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple. "Or now." He traced the line of her cheekbone. "Or now." His lips were against hers.

"Or—"

But she had reached up and pulled him down to her, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth. He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and they rolled over on the grass, tangled together, still kissing.

However, they were interrupted by Jin fake coughing.

"Sorry to disturb you two kissing, but i need to steal Jhope so we can practice and the doctors what to check on you to see what the cause of your collapse was and if you hurt yourself in any way," he said as he grabbed the back of Hobi's shirt and dragged him away. Slowly, Yuki made her way back to the room she woke up in with a large smile on her face.