Chapter 6

I feel lightheaded...

I feel like I am floating with the clouds...

I open my eyes, assuming all I will see if black, only to see myself up with the clouds. Below me is Seoul with it's busy streets and loud noises. The best part, I could see. I could see colours; the world and it looks much more beautiful then I imagined...

I was woken up by a sudden jolt in my body. It felt like I was being hit with electricity. It hurt but at the same time if felt really nice.

"She's okay Mr Kim. You don't need to worry anymore. It has sometimes happened with other patients, but it is very rare. When we ask them if something happened, they all said that they saw themselves floating either with clouds or just in the air. Each person saw something different. That was the odd part," said the same nurse as before.

"So, your telling me that this has happened in the past and you didn't think to tell me about it before she got the surgery!? Her brother is going to flip out once he finds out!" argued Jin. I attempted to move my arm to try and stop them from continuing their argument. Thankfully, it worked.

"she's fine. Just like I told you, so you don't need to get aggressive with me," replied the nurse. I heard a pair of footsteps coming running over to my side. I felt some hands got to my back, helping me to sit up properly.

"Jin-ah stop fighting with the nurse, I told you not to! You did the exact same thing when we were in here last time," I said, looking over in the direction I thought he was." Am I allowed to go home, or do I have to stay here for a while longer? I would like to go home and see my brother's face after 10 years."

"You may go home, but if you want to surprise your brother, then I suggest you wait three hours as that is how long you have to keep the bandage over you eyes on," explained the nurse as she grabbed my hand and helped me off the bed.

Me and Jin walked out of the hospital. I felt the cool breeze brush over my face along with the sounds of car honks and children laughing. I smiled as I knew that I would soon be able to see the whole world again. Jin led me over to where the car was parked and helped me get myself in the passenger side.

"Seeing as you want to surprise your brother, we can go and get a coffee or ice-cream and then go down to the park. We could even go shopping if you want Yuki," Jin said as he got in to the driver's seat and started the car.

"Can we get some ice-cream and then go down the park? It's been years since I've done that," I said. As soon as I finished, I was jolted slightly backwards as Jin had started to drive the car.

*TIME SKIP AFTER THREE HOURS*

Me and Jin were currently in the car still, but this time outside the BigHit Entertainment building. Jin was slowly taking off the bandage. He was scared he would mess up and make me blind again even though I have explained to him may times that he can't do that. After three agonising minutes, Jin had finished taking off the bandage. I opened my eyes and there he was. I could see Jin. He had beautiful brown hair and hazel eyes that had a hint of concern and excitement.

"Jin..." I said slowly, after looking at him properly.

"Yuki... Can see me?" Jin said in a slowly but calm voice. Tears started to brim in my eyes as I nodded my head. Jin smiled brightly and hugged me. It took me a moment, but I hugged him back.

"Shall we go surprise my brother?" I asked as we pulled away from the hug. Jin agreed so we made our way up to the dorms, after people noticing that I was walking by myself. Eventually, we made it back to the dorm. I felt butterflies bouncing around in my stomach. What if Jimin is mad that I didn't tell him and doesn't like the fact I got the surgery without his consent? We walked in the dorm where we saw Suga and Rap Monster sitting down on the sofa. The door opening caught their attention, so they looked up and saw me. Suga had orange hair with brown eyes that could be mistaken for black. As for Rap Monster, he had brown hair with the top slightly blond. He had nice brown eyes. The main thing that I did notice was that Rap Monster had really cute dimples.

"Hey guys," I said while bowing." You wouldn't happen to know where my brother is would you? We wanted to surprise him."

"I last saw him in his room. Do you want me to get him and the others so that you could surprise them all at once instead of one at a time?" asked Rap Monster after a few seconds. I nodded, and he went and assembled BTS in the living room. I moved behind Jin so that I would be hidden, and no one could see me yet.

"Jin you're back! Wait... WHERE IS MY SISTER!? YOU BOTH WENT OUT! YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE TAKING HE OUT SHOPPING WITH YOU!?" Shouted Jimin.

"Jimin-ah, did you really think it would take four hours for us to get everything on the shopping list? Jin actually took me to the hospital," I said as I walked out from behind Jin. I was now standing in the middle of the room with everyone's eyes on me.

"Yuki, your eyes! Wait..."