Chapter 8

JHOPE'S POV: (FOR A CHANGE)

I finally did it! I kissed her! I have had feeling for her since I carried her up the stairs after her audition. We were to bust kissing to notice that we had caught the attention of the other members. We pulled apart after hearing someone fake coughing. There stood the members with the mixture of anger and happiness on their faces. I looked down at Yuki and saw her cheeks and ears were bright pink. I probably looked like a tomato compared to her face.

"JHOPW WHY WERE YOU KISSING MY SISTER!? I THOUGHT WE AGREED YOU WOULD DO THAT IN A MORE ROMANTIC WAY LIKE SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN OR TRUTH OR DARE!" screamed Jimin as he came storming up to me. He threw his arms around both mine and Yuki's shoulders." YOU GUYS MAKE A MUCH CUTER COUPLE THEN I THOUGHT!"

"Jimin stop teasing them. Why don't we leave them alone for a while to sort things out. But you do know that you are going to have to tell the fans sooner or later. I think a song would be a nice way to tell them," said Suga as he smirked and walked away. One after the other, each member left the hallway we were in, leaving us by ourselves.

"why don't we talk about this in my room? That way the little spy can't hear what we are talking about," she said while looking at the wall Jimin was hiding behind. It was a good thing the walls of my room are soundproof. We walked into the room and sat on the bed, after closing and locking the door behind us.

"I don't know what to say. This is my first relationship. But you know, you never actually asked me to be your girlfriend," she said while looking down at her hands. my hand made its way to her chin, making her look up into my eyes.

"Park Yuki, would you do me the honours and become my beautiful girlfriend?" I asked in a sweet voice. She nodded her head, but she almost seemed in thought about it. After a moment, something happened that I never thought would...

3RD PERSON:

She drew him toward her with her eyes, he inclined his face toward hers and lay his mouth on her mouth, which was like a freshly split-open fig. For a long time, he kissed Yuki, and Jhope was filled with deep astonishment as she taught him how wise she was, how she ruled him, put him off, lured him back... each one different from the other, still awaiting him. Breathing deeply, he remained sitting and at this moment he was like a child astonished by the abundance of knowledge and things worth learning opening up before his eyes.

Jhope sat there, surprised at what Yuki did. He never thought she would be the type of person to start a kiss. He thought she was the shy type of girl when it comes to these kinds of things.

"well I am very tired, so I am going to get undressed, brush my teeth and get some shut eye. I hope you have a good sleep Hobi," Yuki said as she started pushed Jhope out of her room.

"Hobi?" Jhope asked.

"It's the nickname I have for you because you are my hope and my little ray of sunshine," Yuki replied as she kissed his cheek, closing the door soon after. Jhope stood on the other side of her door until he came to his sense. As soon as he did, he went back to his room and fell asleep with a giant smile on his face. A smile that was quickly noticed by his roommate Jimin.

I am glad he finally told her. It was obvious that he liked her since they first meet. I know Jhope and I know he wouldn't dare hurt Yuki. He's way to kind and I told them about how protective I used to be of my sister, which means that he knows that I would hurt him if her ever broke my sister' s heart or even made her the tiniest bit sad. Jimin thought as he got into bed and fell asleep.

Seeing as I haven't updated in a while, I think this was a good chapter. I will try and update a lot more, but I am not sure if I will be able to update that often seeing as I have exams and I am currently having a bad time at school. If anyone has any suggestions on where their relationship should go next, please comment it down below. I have an idea for the ending and I am think of having this book maybe 20 to 25 chapters long.