The Last Game: Kiyoshi x Reader

Kiyoshi’s Pov

“Hyuga!” I called out to him as he stop practicing. I smiled at him as he grew serious. “Is that how you welcome the person who’s smiling at you?”

“Shut up! It just sucks…” I notice him biting his ips as a smiled n a rather sad way.

“Why?” Beyond of knowing the answer I still ask him. I’m an idiot as he calls me after all.

“Don’t act like you don’t know everything! Our game against Rakuzan was our last game as a team!” He yelled furiously.

“But… I’m contented… we won after all…” I smiled at him as he just threw the ball at me. I just catch the ball.

“So… who would you like to play with on your last game before your surgery?” my answer is obvious Hyuga…

“of course! It’s you!” I smiled at him, I notice Ricko somehow listening to us. She’s sobbing… as I heard…

“Ricko! Show yourself up!” I beamed.

“Stupid! It’s your fault!” She showed up as she wipe up her tears. I simply smiled at her.

“Anyway… Someone wants to see you… She claims that she was your childhood friend…” My smile lighten up.

It must be (Name)!

I ran out of the gym, I want to see her already! The last time I check, we last met during our middle school graduation.

I’d really like to see her.

~

“Oni-chan!” Before I could react I was down the groud, as I was welcomed by her hug.

“(Name)! It’s been two years!” I stood up as I help her as well. There was a bright smile on her face. She seems to have a great news. I smiled at her.

“Anyway… congratulation!  I heard your team winning in the winter cup!”

“Thanks… ”

“And you know… I became the ace of the women’s basketball team at our school! When I saw you play I became completely inspired, so I played harder!” I froze for a moments as the Seirin team froze as well.

“Kyo-chan! I’d like to play with you in a 1 on 1 match…” I bit my lips as I saw her smile… she doesn’t know it… it would be a total pain to me if I was to deny…

“Sure! Everything for you (Name)!” I’m sorry Hyuga..

.

.

.

(Name)’s Pov

Skipping throughout the gym, searching for Kyo-chan… He said we’ll play basketball today so I’ feeling quite excited. ^_^

“It’s okay…” I heard someone saying so. I stop for a while seeing the Seirin’s megane captain talking to Kyo-chan.

“Are you sure?” kyo-chan ask as I grew curious.

“I’d like you to play along with the person whom is important to you!” I listened carefully to classes then… “it’s your last game and I want to you to play with the one whom you really love to play with!”

“You need to decide! It’s getting dark and your surgery is tomorrow!” My orbs widen as pearl of tears escape from my eyes. It’s going to be his last game?

“Ano…”

O_o

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” Stupid! Now I just showed up myself to kyo-chan. There stood before me is a cute sky blue haired boy… no you can’t like him! Child abuse! His younger than you!

“I’m sorry…” He uttered as he slightly bowed down.

“Oh… it’s okay!” No it isn’t… T^T…

I face Kyo-chan as I gathered my courage up, I wipe my tears as I grew serious.

“I’ll prove it that I’m worth of being your last game Kyo-chan!” He smiled.

“I’m really sorry  (Name)…”

I have to be worth it…

.

.

.

A ten minute game was made with the score of 25- 30…I swear I did my best yet I loss. Unable to control my emotions, I fell down the ground in this isolated street court. I started sobbing as I notice someone approaching me.

It wasn’t only me who’s sobbing but his teammates as well… this sucks… I wanted to beat him so badly but I don’t want him to loss in his last game.

Kyo-chan leveled up with me as I notice him embracing me. He shortly kiss my forehead as he wipe my tears.

“Don’t cry (Name)… I wouldn’t die you know…” He said in a soft voice. It echoes in my mind as I was completely hurt seeing his smile.

He’ll be losing something he truly love.

“But-but kyo-chan…” I burst into tears as she embrace me tighter. I know he wanted to cry as well.. but he’ll always hide it… he always want to stay strong in front of me.

“I never regreted playing my last game with you… Remember this (Name)… I love you first before I learn to love basketball…” What a touching word… but I’m truly carried away by my emotions by now.

“I played the last game, the last basketball game, the game I love with someone I also love… ”

“Stop with the love thingy! Cause I love you hundred times that how many times you said that!”

Looks ike the last game was truly worth it…

~*^_^*~

Me: T^T…Die Hanamiya! It is your damn fault why this happened to Kyo-chan! Die!

Haizaki: *smirks* sweet revenge…

Me: I hate that smile on your face Haizaki…

Haizaki: oh you’ll hate what’s next ;-) *picks up phone* oh Hanamiya! Kat here is bored with me could you come here to replace me?

Me: Oh no… Haizaki! No! HAIZAKI!

Haizaki: bye now Kat! See ya later~!

Me: HAIZAKI!

Hanamiya: Oh I see you’re bored? Maybe you’d like to play with me Kat? Shogi would be interesting~... Don't worry I’ll leave here as soon as you beat me…

Me: it’s impossible to beat a genius like you!

Hanamiya: then I’ll stay forever~              

Me: ha…ha…ha T^T… I love my life!