Good Night: Nijimura x Reader

Just wanna warn you...

A TOTAL OOC NIJIMURA ON THE WAY!!!

and this is probably another thing about my daydreams... well all the various x reader in this book are XD.

kk enjoy kitties!

~★

(Name)'s Pov

"Niji! What happened to you?!?" I ask aloud as I saw Nijimura near the dorm's door, leaning againts the wall. His eyes were half open as his face was red as ever.

Speaking of dorm... yes... we are entering the same dorm... The school dorm that is..If you just know how my father disagrees with it and even with stumping to the principal's office back then. But back then, according to principals, teachers and according from my school mates, he's a trust worthy person, later he gained my father's trust as well... and since I-aya I like him... there's no way I'd complain! XD

"Niji! What happened to you?" I ask again as I level him. He look at me, by the time I scented Alcohol.

He's drunk.

"It's Ahoizaki's fault againt isn't it... Geez! Just wait until I get my hands on you!" I am talking to myself as you see. I wonder what happened though. Nijimura Shuzo WOULD NEVER do this to himself.

"Oh! (Name) good morning~!" pfft... he is drunk XD. It's 10: 28 p.m for pete's sake!

"You really are drunk..." I plainly utterred, he chuckled.

"I'm just *hick* tipsy my dear..." I blush slightly hearing such. Wait! I could ask him about EVERYTHING today! They say drunk people are honest. XD... evil me *^O^*... But I won't anyway...

"Whatever captain..." I stood up, leaving him, But I wont completely leave him! I just made sure that the door of our room is left open, then I returned to him. I then lowered myself down as I grab his arm, wraping it around my neck before I stood up.

"You... need... to... loss... some.... WEIGHT!" I uttered trying to catch my breath. He's so heavy! I heard him chuckle, as I sighed.

"(Name)... you're the one who needs to loss weight~!" I wanna drop him... -_- HE IS SOOOOOO LUCKY THAT HE IS MY CRUSH!

" Just shut up..." I took a few steps toward his room before I took another deep breath. I look down at him... He looks cute when his eyes are close :3. Other just look like angels if they do XD. And this guy is one of them.

I was able to smile silently as I look at his somehow relax... Later I found myself staring at his lips.... My face heated up.

>///<

WTH!!! I tried shrug every thing off by taking a deep breath. I was quite relieved as soon as I was already in front of his room. Since the door was only slightly open, I use my foot to kick it... not that hard... just enough force was excerted to let it open widely...

I smiled seeing the bed... I wanna be in ma bed to! But no worries! It's at the other edge of the room :3.

"Finally~!" I uttered with a smile. "You may now rest Niji!" He seemed to be murmuring... but since he's drunk, I don't know what he's talking. I just let go of him as he dive down the soft bed. "Good night Niji..." I said with a smile. I then yawned as I turned my back, but before I could take a step off to my bed I felt a grip on my wrist, plus a force, pulling me backward. My back collided on the soft foam, as I then opened my eyes, my heart beated faster and louder againts my rib cage...

reason?

NIJI IS PINNING ME ON BED! PLUS HE IS DRUNK! THEN I AM DIRTY MINDED!

Heck!