Her Fairy Tale: Akashi x Reader

You ask more, I'll give you more! Huahahahahah! Mwahahaha!

Joke... I'm just dying in laughter while writing this on ma phone so sorry for da typos

So Merry Christmas n Enjoy~!

~

(Name)'s Pov

"(Name)-chaaaaaaan!" Ugh what now? I ask myself over and over again. Momo-chan is being to over excited for this. "What are you waiting for!? Come here and let me get your hair fixxed!"

"Fine! Just wait up! I can't walk properly with this four inched hills!" I uttered pulling my dress up since it's to long.  I might step on it and tripped. Momo-chan would deffinitely kill me if ever. -_-a. Though I could understand, this night is like Momo-chan's fairy tale since her partner is her beloved 'Tetsu-kun'. She must be very happy for Teiko's Grand Ball. The celebration is just done since it has been 100th school feasteval.

"Ah! You look pretty!" I uttered seeing her in a sky blue dress. She looks like a doll being burried on a cupcake due to how her dress look like. Her sandals weren't visible due to the dress' length, her hair was temporarily curled as star pendats from both her earings and necklace made her attractive. She was wearing a light make up making her simply, elegantly gorgeous! SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL! HOW COULD NOT KUROKO NOTICE!?!

"Let me fix you and I'm sure your mystery partner will fall for you." She uttered smiling at me, she's the only one who knows her partner, as for me who knows who my partner is. She then grab my hand gently, she made me sit in front of a mirror as there was a godess before me.

She was wearing a lovely light purple gown adored with not so obvious rose sparkly prints, almost white. Her shoulder and chest was left bare, exposing her fair milky skin. A pair of rose earings adored her ears, as what took my attention was the sparkling rose pendant on her chest. She was wearing a light make up as her lips were sparkly light pink, anyone would like to kiss it.

Wait..

THIS IS ME!?!

IS THIS REALLY ME!?!

AM I THIS BEAUTIFUL!?!

"Tada! There you go!" Momo-chan uttered, as she was done with my hair. There were a few curly strands in front of both my hair as the others were tied up into a rather elegant bun.

"C'mon now (Name)-chan!" She smiled at me as she help me stand up from the chair I was sitting leaving  the mirror. "Kise-kun will be here to pick us up."

~

Is Momo-chan the center of attraction? It should be Kise-kun. Yes! It's deffinitely Kise-kun! He's a model after all. I'm sure he's the center of attraction! Yes! It's him, not me.

"Is that really (Name)-chan?"

"Ah! She looks pretty!"

"I knew she'd be beautiful today!"

I blush slightly as I was able to clarify something. I am the center of attraction! What the?! I'm not cendirella to be so! Oh well, not that I'm bragging, but I did thought that I look pretty through the mirror.

A mop of skyblue hair then took my attention. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER! I notice him! I notice him!

"Your prince looks very handsome tonight~." I teased Momo-chan as I smirk. His hair was pulled upward as he was wearing a just right black tuxido.

I didn't got any reply. By the time I look right behind me Momo-chan is staring at her dear prince. She is in the merge of drooling.

"Momo-chan~! Put your fantasies aside!" I uttered as Momo-chan finally snap back into reality. She smiled at me later on.