Stop Calling Me That Way: Akashi X Reader

(Name)’s Pov

Ugh! Die Bakashi SeijuurAho!

“I win… as a promise you won’t bother me for a week…” He smirk as I grew irritated, I want to erase that damn smirk! Ugh! Why can’t I win against him!

“I’ll definitely win next time!” I pouted as I said so, I want to win so badly against him.

“(Name)….” He rolled his eyes… “You said that about a thousand of times…” He crosses his arms as he grins, I gritted my teeth but I still accepted my defeat.

But I am not giving up! Our game last for an hour which means he find it difficult to defeat me! Hah! And if you just saw our grades you could say I’m near in beating him! Well his grades are 100… and mine? 99.99… woaw that’s pretty close! So why the hell would I give up!

“Whatever… I’ll win next time anyway so I don’t have to repeat that ever again! Next time it’ll be you saying that!” I smirk as he rolled his eyes, he fixed the shogi board looks like he’s going to hide it.

“Really?”  He raise his eye brew making me pissed off for some reason! I will not just erase your smirk but remove your eye brews as well!

“You really don’t know how to give up, you?” He stood up as he glared at me… They say it’s a death sentence seeing him glare at you but it isn’t to me! I’m use of it . ^_^

“You really remind me of someone… the only difference is…. That person is not annoying…” I twitch.

“I’m annoying?!?”

“Ask yourself!” He left me flaring with anger there…

“Ugh! Bakashi SeijuurAho I’ll beat ya at the final exam damn you!!” I want to throw a tin can at him!

Then a paper plane came flying toward me…

“Stop calling me that way… ”

“Sheeesh… that annoying little shrimp… how could he still be undefeated… someone should probably teach him a lesson!” I want to kill him so badly!

“you’re wrong about that (last name)…” O.o

“WHAAAAAAAAA! Mayuzumi senpai!” I almost fell down the ground upon realizing Mayuzumi stood beside me already.

“Sorry about that… well about the word undefeated…” he smiled at me.

“What about it?” I scratch my head as I look at him.

“He’s actually defeated once… no should I say… we got defeated…” His smile was kinda sad looking at that moment… wait…. WHAT?!?

“BAKASHI GOT DEFEATED?!?” I blink twice as I look at him, he sweatdrop.

“Yeah… we got defeated about a week ago….” @_@.... wait… Rakuzan got defeated?!? How come I didn’t know!

Well… it’s probably my fault for closing my ears once it comes to basketball….

“You must have really hated basketball for bot knowing that…” He was deadpanned.

“I only hated it since Bakashi plays it!” I cross my arms… “Wait… who defeated you?”

“The light and the Shadow of Seirin High…. Kuroko Tetsuya and Kagami Taiga… and the person whom Akashi is preferring earlier is….” I look closer to him.

“Is Kuroko Tetsuya…” Wait?

“Eh? Kuroko? He was a weakling back in elementary! How could he?!?”