Alone: Part 2

~ Inside The Blode's Heart

Kise’s Pov

It’s been a year I see…. Here am I at a certain café waiting for Kurokocchi, she may appear or not, but I’ll wait for her.  It’s still 4 in the afternoon, and I’m still in my uniform… but who cares! I want to see her!

Back then… After that incident between her and Akashicchi, she disappeared. When I saw her once again, she was already the manager and strategist of Seirin.

.

.

.

I was walking by the gym, it’s getting late, yet I still cannot go home yet! I swear to Kurokocchi that I’ll send her home.

“it’s useless…” I stop for a moment as I heard a familiar voice, it must be Akashicchi, I was supposed to enter the gym, yet I didn’t after seeing Kurokocchi and Akashicchi.

“Without your strategies, the result will stay the same…” I was shocked of what I heard. Is he really saying this to Kurokocchi!?! Akashicchi has always find Kurokocchi’s strategies useful!

“Who… who… who are you…” Kurokocchi is trembling… what the hell is happening here!

After a moment Kurokocchi hang both her arms beside her letting go of the papers or should I say strategies she made, she work hard for those!

“What type of question is that Tetsuna? Of course it’s me Akashi Seijuurou.” I remained froze for a moment. It must have really hurt her that bad… Aominecchi has already stop practicing, and now Akashicchi!?! Why are people changing so fast!

“Stop doing those things, it’ll just be a waste of effort and time…” I heard our captain saying, suddenly heard footsteps… OH MY GOD! HE’S WALKING TOWARD THE ENTRANCE! I CAN’T HIDE NOW! HE’LL KILL ME!

While I was in a middle of my panic, I saw Akashicchi right in front of me…. He was glaring at me *gulp*.

Wait… his other eye is golden yellow! What happened?

“Ryouta… what are you doing here?”

“Well… umm… err…” I can’t lie to him, he knows everything!

“Never mind…” He shifted his gaze toward the road as he left. Leaving me clueless here…

???

I look back inside the gym, there I saw Kurokocchi looking weak on the floor… I don’t know what to do!

Without thinking, I ran inside the gym and hug her, there I realize she was sobbing.

“Why? Why are people changing so fast! First Aomine-kun and now…” She said between sobs as she burst into tears. I have no clue what is happening, but all I know is that she needs me right now.

We remained like that for a moment .

Why does she have to get hurt? I know how sad she has been after Aominecchi stopped practicing and Akashicchi was always there for her… but what just happen now?

After that… I never saw her ever again

.

.

.

And now… here I am waiting for her… I wonder… if she’s….

I was cut off as I saw her standing in front of me. OMG! She looks so cute! Well she just braded a little on the left corner of her hair and was wearing her Seirin school uniform… but still. I NEVER SAW HER HAIR BEING STYLED! :3… I swear!