Unacceptable Friendship: MidoTaka

Midorima’s Pov

I wonder how I got stuck with this girl in the first place… I hate it…

Okay, to clear things up, I am currently here at my room along with Shutoko’s manager, Kazuna Takao. she is answering some equations I gave her, on a desk a few meters away from my bed, as I simply sat on the soft bed of mine, waiting for her to be finish… … I didn’t really know how I got stuck with her just now… 

Well maybe I know…

-

“Shin-chan! Please help me out!” a familiar girl stood before me. She was quite short, but not that short, her long black hair was tied with a huge yellow orange ribbon, she was bowing in front of me… at first sight I thought it was someone else… but I then realize, with the nickname this girl just gave me… it must be…

“Takao…”

“Shin-chan! Could you please help me review for our exams!” She begged, as I simply look at her annoyingly.

“Why won’t you review it yourself nanodayo!”  but I wanted to help her somehow.

“But… there are some equations in math in science that I cannot solve!” She was desperate that time, obviously.

“Just do it Midorima… if she doesn’t pass in the exams she might not be able to help us in our games…” Miyaji-senpai said.

“But…”

“JUST DO IT IF YOU DON’T WANT TO SEE FLYING PINEAPPLES.” So I just nodded…

“Fine… I’ll help her out…”

.

.

.

“Good… you’re a fast learner…” I complimented as check the math problems she solved, all may not be correct, but her scores are high… she’ll have good grades if her performance is like this tomorrow.

“Nee~! Nee~! Shin-chan Is so sweet!” I twitch…

“I am not, nanodayo!” I flared in anger, I hate being called sweet! Cute and etc.

“Oh my little tsudere don’t deny it~!” She’s teasing me again… Since when did I became her?!?

But… I wonder why…

Every time a guy would come to approach her, asking her out or confessing to her… I feel so uncomfortable… I wonder why I feel something like this…

Kazuna’s Pov

He’s twitching in anger, lol I really like teasing him! Hot tempered carrot! Hey I wonder how he looks like when he’s blushing! He’d be like a strawberry! I’ll definitely try to embarrass him sometime :-P

“Thanks for reviewing along with me Shin-chan!” I grinned as he looks like he seems to be still upset.

“Are you going home already?” he look at me, he was still looking serious, it’s like he wanted me to leave already. Shin-chan is really mean… -3-

“Yeah, like you like me to stay here…” I smiled at him, I can’t explain his face at that moment…

Now that I think of it… I told my parents I won’t go home for the night… T^T I’m sure they’re all asleep right now…

“Who told you so? It’s already dark and it’s raining… sides’ you could sleep at the guess room if you want…” I smiled as my annoying side strikes again.

“Oh! I know you’re sweet Shin-chan!” he twitches again.

“Shut up Takao! Or I’ll kick you out of this house! ” Since his parents are not around… no one would stop him if he does that… -w-

“Fine!” I was about to say another word, but I hesitated saying it, I don’t know, I don’t want to say that certain word…  but I simply smiled and look at him .

“Since you’re my best friend, I’ll do!” I don’t want to say that thing… I felt a pang of pain in my chest… it’s like I wanted to be more than just a friend… I wonder why…

Midorima’s Pov

This girl just said it… best friend? Why do I felt something like this right now… even she’s annoying I still wanted to be more than just that… what is this pain I am feeling… It’s like I wanted to react but I can’t…

Kazuna’s Pov

“Well! Where’s the guess room! I’m sleepy!” I stood out from the chair I was sitting on, I stretched out my arm as I yawned.

“It’s right next to this room…” He said in a rather emotionless way… Hey! What are you? Kuroko? Since when did that bubblegum possess you?

“G’nyt then Shin-chan!” I smiled at him as I turned my back I was about to leave as I felt a grip on my wrist. I was pulled backward, things happened so fast I just notice I was already pinned on his bed. Before I could even react I already felt something warm touch my lip. >///< I blush furiously realizing it was Shin-chan… he… he… he just kiss me! Gawd!

He parted his lips quickly after that…

“I’m sorry…” He uttered as I was still on the bed unable to react… Gawd! I’m red as a tomato!

“It’s just really unacceptable for me to be just your friend…” he returned to his former position as he said so… feeling the same thing huh… wait… this is similar to confessing right?

“Shin-chan…” I don’t know, okay it’s the only word that came out from my mouth…

“It’s just that… I just learned to love you…” I blink twice… WAIT! Shintarou Midorima just confess to me! O_o

I moved already, it’s like I wanted to lie on his bed forever! Green thoughts? Yes they are gushing in my mind right now XD.

Afraid? I guess that’s what he’s feeling… afrain of being denied… I was out of  mind that time…  I was like kneeling on the bed as my left hand was supporting my weight. i know he notice me move, so he turned his head shifting his gaze toward me, before he could even react… I mindlessly pulled his collar as I kiss him again.

He remained froze there, blushing! Oh strawberries! I wanna eat one!

I jump out of the bed as he followed me with his sight. I was about to exit the room as I sighed.

“I really admire you Shin-chan… ever since our first meeting… “ I turned my head looking at him as I smiled “but the thing is I never knew that it had grown to love already!”  I wink as I stick out my tongue cheerfully, then I started skipping toward my room, not minding what he is already doing.

Unacceptable friendship? I guess it’s really good sometimes~!

[A/N: I’m sorry for the lame ending T^T! And yeay! i finally got to update! an Kise x Reader coming uo next ^_^, ]