✔ Chapter 42 : 1.0

Start from the beginning

"Nice hair," he says while clearing his throat first and upon hearing that two heads snap in my direction. I mean one but Xavier's eyes are on me and suddenly I feel that showing my hair wasn't that great of an idea.

Nathan's eyes are wide as he looks at me from the front mirror and Xavier just looks at me, and I dare not try to meet his eyes for I know they hold curiosity. When I do look up after gaining some amount of courage his blue eyes capture mine, once again and his eyes seem to question the blue strands running in my hair.

"I love your hair," Nathan says breaking the awkward ( atleast for me ) eye contact Xavier and I were having. Replying him with a polite thank you is all I can do now.

"When did you do that? I mean...it was fine this morning," Xavier says taking a smooth right turn.

I don't answer but he waits and it takes me a long-ass time to realize that he wants an answer.

"She's always had this hair, she just used to....." Ashton trails off and Jordan simply raises his eyebrows.

"Put temporary dye on it," Nathan completes and I let out a nervous laugh.

"I didn't know, but it looks good," he says smiling at me, showing his dimples and I internally swoon-

I mean I scold myself for not telling him before. Yes, that is what I mean.

"What kind of dress do you want?" Jordan asks.

"Black one, simple, classy yet sexy and elegant."

One sentence is all it takes for Nathan to shout, make us all deaf and to shock the living daylights out of me.

"That's my girllll," he stretches out the last part and a hearty laugh escapes me. Chuckles from all around the car can be heard and after all of it is done, only one thought goes through my mind about this life being worth fighting for.

* * *

I choose an evening gown.

The perfect mixture of black and silver with a slit coming all the way up to my thigh and having one full sleeve it is the epitome of irrestible. It hugs each and every sinful curve of mine, focusing on my long legs, paired with beautiful black coloured stilletos.

While the guys shopped for their tuxes, I was left in the middle of the mall given different options as to where I wanted to buy my dress from. After seeing a million options from different types of stores, I finally found the perfect dress which was sexy yet didn't loose it's classy touch.

Just the way I wanted it.

So after trying it, the first thing I did was purchase it and it did cost me a fortune. I mean seven thousand dollars for a dress, I could have eaten so many things.

Me of course being the lady I was, paid for my own dress even though Xavier had been extremely thoughtful and given me his credit card but I figured I didn't need it.

The boys and I were supposed to have a reunion in the food court where I currently sit waiting for them to appear. Meanwhile, my stomach decide that it was hungry so I got a coffee from Starbucks and a burger from McDonalds.

As I focus on eating my delicious meal, I hear a chair screeching only to look up and find Xavier and Nathan sitting opposite of me while the other two goof-heads sit next to me.

"Did you get your dress?" Nathan asks me.

Unable to answer him due to the food in my mouth I simply nod and hand over Xavier's card to him.

"Did you use it?" Jordan asks and I shake my head.

"Pay up," Xavier says smirking and I watch Jordan remove a hundred dollar bill so that he can give it to Xavier which does nothing but make my eyebrows furrow in confusion.