Taehyung ~ Wedding

It was the day. The day you married the love of your life. You and taehyung were dating for 7 years now, that is till he took a major step and asked for your hand. You were very confident in the decision you took. But just before a few minutes you walk down the aisle, all the weird questions started to take over your mind.

"What if he isn't the one?"

"What if he changed after the wedding?"

"What if he isn't a good partner?"

"Y/n?!" Someone yelled.

"Eh?" You looked at your father dumbfounded..

"You spaced out again" he said calmly.

"I'm worried, Appa"

He signed...and patted your head "Don't worry about him... He is the best guy for you"

"How can you know that?"

He just smiled.

"2 minutes before you walk down the aisle" said the event management staff.

"Just trust him, y/n" he assured

You were still worried.. just then the doors opened and suddenly all eyes were on you..

Taehyung's pov...

Obviously I'm nervous.. the members were trying to calm me down but it's wasn't working.. a part of my heart is still weak and not ready... But it was now or never.. thoughts like "what if she says 'no' now? Would I be able to survive without her?"

"Taehyung-ah" jimin called out.."the doors will open any minute"

It didn't make me feel better but I just let out a breath and tried to calm myself down just when the doors opened..

My head jerked towards it.. and walking towards me was the most beautiful women I have ever layed my eyes on.. it's as if my heart stopped for a moment. Everyone were looking at her in awe but she was looking at me.. with love one can kill for.

Your pov...

As the door opened my eyes looked for only one.. the man I have loved for 7 years. By the time i found him, he was already looking at me. It felt as if a weight cleared off from my shoulder...
While I walked towards him with my father, our eyes never left eachother's. He looked at me as if I was the only thing that mattered.
Soon, we were close and father handed me to Taehyung. But not before warning him about taking a good care of me. And he left.

Tae led me to the priest and we just stood there lost in eachother's eyes and the priest continued with his ritual.
It was finally time to vows...
With our answer being 'yes', we exchanged the rings. His hand were literally shaking even though he did a pretty well job trying to hide it..
"You may kiss the bride"
And then we kissed...