🌹here's Johnny🌹

Start from the beginning

"My rules are clear, Harry." Louis snapped before Harry could finish. "Now let's go to bed."

Harry obeyed and scrambled to the staircase. He swallowed and looked at the gaping blackness upstairs. Who knows what's hiding in the shadows of the closet down the hall. Or if the eyes of that creepy portrait Louis owns didn't actually move.

Still, Harry walked up the stairs with a lump in his throat. When he was on the first floor he flipped the light switch and sighed in relief after seeing what was there.

He walked to his room which was down the hall and stood still in front of the door. He knew it would be dark behind that as well.

Taking a deep breath to prepare to scream, he opened the door and flipped on the lights.

Once again, he was greeted with a quiet room where no murderers were sitting on his bed with a chainsaw or axe.

He walked into his room and pulled off his pants, laying back on his bed with a heavy, pounding heart.

Around 5 minutes later, Louis walked into his room and gave him a smile.

"Have a good night, H. I'll be home tomorrow morning to wake you up. We'll go shopping, alright?"

Harry nodded. "Goodnight, Louis. C-can you lea-leave on the lights in the hallway?" Harry said, begging Louis to say yes.

The dom barked out a laugh and shook his head. "A light won't stop killers. It will actually make things worse. You will be able to see your guts spill out." He said playfully.

Harry crawled further under the sheets and looked at Louis with big green eyes.

"Oh well... Night!" Louis said before turning off the lights and closing the door and leaving Harry alone in his pitch black room.

Harry gasped and bit his lips, hearing Louis' door slam shut. He whimpered and buried his face deep under the covers, hoping sleep would take over.

It didn't.

Harry was wide awake in his bed. Under the blanket like it would protect him. He knew that was bullshit because a chainsaw or a knife would go straight through it, but at least he wouldn't have to see something frightening before he died.

It was hot under the covers. Harry felt sticky all over and the heat made his body tremble even more.

But he simply couldn't find the courage to place one of his limbs on top of the covers. He couldn't. He was sure somebody would cut them off.

Harry just tried to think of happy thoughts but then a scary face flashed in front of his eyes and he couldn't think of anything else but that face.

The young boy shook in his bed whilst softly whimpering his dom's name. Harry froze completely when he heard a loud sound, only to realise it was the wind.

It didn't help his fear though. If anything it made everything worse. Shadows of the tree in front of his window danced over the wall in front of him, the wind created a terrifying sound and the rain made it impossible to hear sounds that came from inside the house.

At this point, Harry started crying. Silently of course. Tears streamed down his face while he trembled and tried to turn as little as possible.

After another 30 minutes, Harry was a wreck. He was scared out of his mind and didn't know a way out anymore.

He flicked on the lamp on his bedside table and sat up in his bed, looking around his room as he panted silently.

He saw nothing, but that didn't stop his heart from beating wildly against his chest.