[ Normal | Third Person ]

Zayn encircled his arms around Liam's waist, pulling him against his own body to deepen the kiss.

The action caused their hips to roll onto each other, eliciting a mewl from Liam.

Zayn slowly laid Liam on the bed and propped himself up with his hands, softly moving his lips against the other lad's.

Liam began tugging on Zayn's hair when the latter bit his lip and pushed his tongue in, pressing against his own.

Zayn moved his mouth to his spouse's neck and nipped the skin there before sucking at it, creating a bruise-like hickey.

"Zayn-," Liam felt his lips quiver when his collarbone was started to get marked by his husband.

He wants this.

But this isn't right.

"Zayn, stop!" Liam pushed Zayn, scrambling away from him and leaning on the bed's headboard while catching his breath.

"No, no, no." Liam wiped the spot that his husband marked before gaping at his hand as he breathed shakily.

"You-," Liam turned impassive, "You need to get out. I'll sleep here, so go." he continued, removing the feathers from his clothes.

"Liam, what's wrong?" Zayn questioned, eyes filled with confusion, sadness and hurt.

"Zayn, please, just get out." Liam huffed, walking to the door and opening it for Zayn.

"What-," Zayn asked, slowly getting up from the bed before being interrupted by Liam's harsh, "Move it."

Zayn felt a dagger pierce his heart before going out, "Did I do something wrong?" he managed to say before Liam closed the door and yelled, "Good night! Good night!"

Liam leaned on the door and slid down to sit on the floor, "Fuck, what did you do Liam?"

Zayn only listened to his spouse's upset sighs before going to the living room.

--

[ Zayn ]

I opened my laptop and clicked on our advertisement clip, skipping to a certain part and listening carefully.

I have to make sure of this.

"You will know if she's or he's the one."

"I just knew. It was like a gut feeling."

"I couldn't think of anyone else but her."

"You just have to be honest. That's the secret to a long lasting relationship. Nothing beats that."

I guess I was right.

Exhaling, I leaned back and threw an arm over my eyelids.

--

[ Liam ]

The next morning, I went to the person who I could only talk to at that time, "Nana, something happened last night."

"What?!" Nana covered her mouth with her hands and gasped.

"Huh? Oh! No, no! Not that, Nana." I grumbled, hoping my cheeks will refrain from flushing so easily as Nana sighed in relief.

"We had a MOMOL." I said shyly, "Huh?" Nana cocked her head to the side slightly.

"Make Out Moment Of Love." I explained, "Oh." Nana nodded, understanding the meaning.

"But, uh, how do I say this..." I blabbered but continued when Nana nodded gently.

"I think I'm falling for him."

"I don't know if he feels the same, but..," I rolled my fingertips onto my knuckles, "I don't want to lie to him anymore. I want to tell him the truth."

"If we told him, he'll be..." Nana didn't need to continue because I already knew the answer.

"But if it goes on more, the more shattered he'll be." I retorted reluctantly, not fancying the aftermaths of both options.

"Wait-," Nana snapped her fingers, "Why don't you say that you want it?"

My breath hitched, "But Nana-," I averred, only to be stopped.

"Think about it Liam. There's no other way."

--

[ Normal | Third Person ]

"Zayn, I have to tell you something." Liam glanced at the document on his lap briefly before facing forward.

"Just-," Liam shook his head, "I can't do this." he glared at the empty chair in front of him and rubbed his face wearily.

He composed himself again before speaking as if his spouse was there, "Zayn, let's stop our little charade. We can't fool around anymore."

He got interrupted by his ringing phone so he stopped and took it from his pocket, "I can't really do this."

"Shit, it's Zayn." Liam winced before answering, "Yeah?"

"Hi, we'll have dinner tonight with Nana, okay?" Zayn said enthusiastically, "I'll just meet you there, yeah? I just need to go somewhere."

"But Zayn, I have to-," Liam tried to say something to him but was interrupted halfway, "I'll just see you there, bye." Zayn hanged up.

"What now?" Liam fretted to himself, wanting to tear that fucking piece of paper he got a while ago.

--

Zayn went in the car and took something out of a paperbag.

Grinning, he opened the box and eyed the ring before putting it back and starting the car.

- xx -

Author's Note:

Sorry for the lame make out scene, I'm very unexperienced in writing this kind of stuff, so, yeah.

BUT!

ASDFGHJKL >\\\\<

THE MOMENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IS COMING!!!!!!

This one's shorter than usual because the next chapter will be a fuckin' blast! (* v * )

7 / 26 / 14