Author's Note:

There's gonna be a lot of POV changes.

- xx -

[ Zayn ]

I didn't know what's going to happen, but all I have to do is win Perrie back, which probably caused me to stand in front of her at her house.

"Perrie." I pressed the flowers to her hands but she didn't take it, "I made a huge mistake." I hung my head, trying to look like a kicked puppy.

"I was so stupid, that's why I'm asking you..," I kneeled on one knee, "Perrie, will you marry me?"

"Babe." she gushed as she took the flowers making me sigh in relief while standing up before she gave me a hug, which I returned.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, Zayn." Perrie smiled, "And now that it's happening, I can finally say..," she drawled at the word say before pulling back from our embrace.

"You had your chance, get lost!" she harshly shoved the bouquet to my chest, "Huh?" I squeaked shockingly.

"I've had enough!" Perrie hissed, "I know you have one night stands while you're still dating me! But I shrugged it off, thinking that you still love me!" she added, jabbing a finger to my chest.

"But now, I'm done. I don't ever want to go back and be part of your life ever again, you player!" she slapped me before going in her house again.

"Perrie!" I walked to the door but she slammed the door on my face, "Baby!" I faked a whining tone.

"Go away!" she yelled angrily, "Cupcake!" I tried again, but sighed when I knew it wouldn't work anymore.

"Next." I looked at Louis and Harry, who were witnessing the whole thing.

"Erm, Ruby." Harry took out his phone and typed something, "What the hell's that?" I threw the bouquet on her doorstep before stomping my way to them.

"A list of your ex's." Louis deadpanned which left me speechless, "And yeah, you really did have that many girlfriends." he added.

"She's the one who almost jumped off a building when you broke up with her." Harry's face contorted at that.

"She'll surely say yes to you." Louis gave an encouraging nod.

--

[ Liam ]

"I have lipstick." I offered, talking to the women sitting beside me who were waiting to be called for the audition like me.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I guess I have to.

"Thank you, dear." a blonde gave me money as she folded the plastic and shoved it in her purse, "You're welcome, love." I gave her a smile.

"Hey, how much is this?" a brunette asked while applying the cosmetic on her lips.

I was about to answer, but someone called, "Next, Mr. Liam James Payne."

"That's me. Sorry madams, I have to leave." I collected the cosmetics before placing them in the paper bag and stood up.

"I'll get your orders later, yeah? Eyeshadow and lipstick, right?" I received nods from them before going in the room.

I took a deep breath as I faced the people who could possibly hire me, "My name is Liam James Payne, but you can just call me Liam."

"Show us what you got." the man in the middle crossed his arms before I started to show a few dance moves.