[ Liam ]

The rain pelted as the driver continued driving his cab to my house while I sighed at a while ago's events.

I suddenly gasped as I saw my family outside the house as the rain poured continuously, "There! There's a cab!" Nicola pointed at the vehicle I was occupying just as the cab skidded to a stop beside them.

"It's Liam." Ruth said while I got out and started helping them, "What happened?" I quizzed, bringing two of the suitcases at the trunk of the cab.

"We got evicted." Nicola stated as she assisted the kids in the cab, "Why didn't you call earlier, Pops?" I frowned at him, but never waited for his reply before placing the other bags at the back.

"It's getting wet, hurry!" I fretted, before I turned around and saw Zayn's grandmother in a car.

--

[ Normal | Third Person ]

"Oh thank you so much, you're so generous." Geoff thanked the elder lady while the others made themselves comfortable around the new house they were given.

"You know, if my wife were still alive, she'd be so happy to see you because she's a fan of yours." he happily talked with the actress, "Really?" Nana retorted with a smile, "Yes." Geoff chuckled lightly.

"And you're welcome. Your son looks like a good son, doesn't he?" Nana asked, eyeing Liam, who was fixing stuff behind his dad, "Oh, he really is." Geoff averred, pulling Liam's shoulder so he could get closer.

"Yes, Pops?" Liam queried, peering owlishly at them, "Um, can I talk to him in private?" Nana pressed her hands together as Liam started to panic in his mind.

"Okay, we understand." Geoff motioned for the others to go to their rooms, but before that, they thanked the lady.

"You're welcome." Nana replied once again.

"Good night, grandpops." Luke and Tyler pressed a kiss on Geoff's cheek before following Nicola to their room.

"Good night, ma'am." Geoff stated to the woman before going in his room, leaving Liam and Nana alone.

-- [ this is after the first part at the prologue ] --

"Ladies and gentlemen, a warm round of applause for Mr. and Mr. Zayn Payne-Malik." the priest stated before the guests erupted to cheers and claps.

"You may now kiss your husband." he stated before smiling at the couple, not noticing that Zayn was smiling forcefully.

"Kiss! Kiss!" everyone chanted but Louis' and Harry's voices were louder than the rest.

"You better be good." Liam teased playfully, "This is like my first kiss, ever." he confessed, blushing slightly.

"Are you nuts? I should even deduct this from your salary." Zayn scoffed before glaring at his spouse, "Hey, it's my first kiss. You should be happy." Liam jabbed his forefinger to Zayn's chest.

"I bet you can't wait to kiss me." Liam badgered with a smirk, "Okay, here we go." he closed his eyes and leaned a bit.

Zayn grimaced at Liam's puckered lips before leaning slowly, but quickly pulled away as soon as their lips brushed against each other.

Zayn smiled at the crowd as Liam fluttered his eyes open, "More!" Louis hollered with a fist in the air.

Liam shrugged before clamping his hand around the raven's neck, whose eyes widened as he was pulled into a longer kiss.