[ Zayn ]

"This, is the answer." Louis pointed to a portrait of Nana, "Y'know that I can't talk to Nana about this." I grumbled.

"No, you imbecile." Louis departed to get one of my Nana's award from the table, "Okay...?" Harry trailed off, scratching his nape.

"Good evening everyone!" Louis greeted, raising the award.

"Thank you so much for this award!" he added, his voice getting higher than usual.

"This is the first time I've been nominated and won as the Best Actress of London." he laughed softly, "This quite heavy though." he gestured to the golden award.

"Thank you for attending The Awkward Awards!" he stated before Harry burst into laughter, "That was a good one." the latter's laughter died down.

"Just get someone to act as your wife, dude." Louis deadpanned, "What?" the word passed through my lips.

"What I said was, you need to find a girl who will pretend to be married to you." Louis placed his hands on his hips, "Someone who can act, like your grandma." Harry averred, catching on.

"Since my ex-girlfriends rejected me, maybe I should be open to the other gender, don't you think?" I shuddered at the idea, but I've got no choice.

"If you wish, the most important part is that the person can really act well. Boy or girl." Louis returned the award to its rightful place, "So that when you get your trust fund, they can leave without strings attached." he grinned.

"Will that work though?" Harry quizzed the Doncaster lad, "C'mon, we have done a thousand commercials." Louis averred proudly.

"Alright." Harry gave him a impassive look, "We need to hold auditions as soon as possible. Zayn?" the older lad decided, but asked anyways.

"Okay." I gave a shrug, not really feeling good about this plan.

--

[ Liam ]

"Hey Roanne, go home." I stated, patting her back as she laughed drunkenly, "Liam!" she stood up and leaned on me for support.

"You're so pwetty, I'll give you a kiss, okay?" Roanne puckered her lips and leaned closer, "Okay." I shook my head and let her kiss the back of my hand.

"Lauren, please take her home." I handed Roanne to her sister, "Thank you. Bye, Liam." Lauren smiled as she assisted her sister back to their home.

"Jane, the make-up kit you ordered is here. I'll give it to you later." I waved the paper bag that contains the cosmetic before seeing my neighbor drink something, "Ryan! You're drinking again!"

"Don't worry Liam! It's juice!" he said truthfully, reassuring me, "Hey Pops." I chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

"I was able to earn money today. Add it to your earnings." I handed him the cash, "Thanks, son." he stated.

"Hey Gabrielle!" I nodded at her.

"Did you eat yet?" she asked, fanning the barbecue she was cooking, "I'll eat later!" I replied, going in our house.

"Okay!"

"Excuse me." Ruth passed by me just as my phone rang, making me fish my pockets for it.

"Hello?" I held the paper bags with one arm and continued heading upstairs, "Hey Li, I got a call. An audition for tomorrow!" my best friend's voice said.

"Hey Niall. Sorry, but I can't go." I pursued my lips, "I got this thing tomorrow. It's a bit far from here and it'll take a whole day."

"But Li, you won't want to miss this one." he retorted, "Zayn Malik's production house is having a casting call."