[ Normal | Third Person ]

Liam hummed as he shrugged off his clothes and stepped into the shower.

However, on the other side of the door, Zayn rubbed his eyes and went in the same bathroom.

When Zayn opened his eyelids, his eyes immediately went downwards and widened in shock as Liam, who was facing the other way, rinsed his hair before looking in the mirror attached on the wall in front of him.

"Wh-," Liam turned around and gasped but stopped halfway and yelled, "Get out, you pervert!"

"Ah, okay. Okay." Zayn babbled, still not averting his eyes there but went out of the bathroom.

But he opened it again, keeping his hand on the knob before he looked back and forth between south and Liam's horrified expression and snapped back, "Why didn't you lock the door in the first place?!"

Liam noticed his spouse eyeing him so he covered his bits before yelling back, "I already told you that the lock was busted for days!"

"But you didn't fix it at all! Fucking hell, stop looking at me!" Liam cried in embarrassment when he noticed that Zayn was still looking at his body.

"Okay, okay, okay." Zayn apologized as he closed the door and finally left the room.

"I feel so molested." Liam whimpered, feeling the urge to cry.

--

Zayn halted and gestured his spouse to the way of his desk with a smug grunt while Liam walked with his arms wrapped around himself.

When their eyes connected, Zayn just winked with a smirk while Liam growled, "Stop it."

"There he is!" Louis stood from his office chair and greeted Liam before following him to Zayn's desk, "Happy first weeksary, Mr. Payne-Malik."

Then Harry followed, but for not the similar reason, "Zayn, where is the cheque for the week? It's the first week, right?" he asked, "The lawyer is fixing it. Chill, Harry." Zayn retorted.

"I'm sorry Zayn, but I can't chill. The client keeps calling me about the ad, and I don't know what to say to them anymore." Harry spat, while Liam looked between them uncomfortably.

"You know what? I'm just going to meet up with Uncle Tom and tell him the truth." Harry crossed his arms, ignoring Louis' stop it nudge, "We can't go to him, because if we do, we'll lose the account for sure." Zayn sent the younger lad an annoyed stare.

"I'll do something about it, okay?" Zayn ran his hand on his face, "Zayn, no, I'm done! Deal with this yourselves!" Harry threw his arms up and left the office.

"Harry!" Louis called after him, but didn't move from his place, "Zayn, maybe Harry is right." Liam finally decided to speak.

"Maybe if you tell Uncle Tom-," Liam continued but got cut off, "You don't have any say in this, so you shut your mouth." Zayn held an impassive expression on his face as he said that.

"Oh," Liam murmured before hearing his phone's ringtone, "It's Pops! Both of you, keep quiet!" he composed himself and made hushing sounds as he distanced himself from the two.

"Ladies and gents, quiet please! Chinese only!"

"Hi Pops. Why'd you call? I'm at work right now." Liam queried worriedly, "Liam, Luke's at the hospital right now." Geoff averred, sighing because he was asking his son for another request.

"Why? What happened?" the loudness of Liam's voice made Louis look at him, "Your nephew jumped from the table while playing with Tyler a while ago. He broke his leg, so he needs surgery." Geoff explained with another sigh.