"Merry Christmas, pretty girl." I smiled. She's for sure Jasmine's twin.

Her and Cyncere damn near ran into one other trying to hug, I turned my attention towards Jasmine and Siya who were in the kitchen. I greeted them as well with some hugs and took my nephew from Kasiya. Marquise was going on a year now and can walk, but always wanted to be carried.

He looked like he was tired but as soon as Kj and Nehemiah walked into the kitchen, his head shot up

He looked like he was tired but as soon as Kj and Nehemiah walked into the kitchen, his head shot up. He wiggles his way out my arms and I put him down so he could play around with his cousin. My kids greeted their aunties with open arms before I let them start running around.

"Where y'all baby daddies at?" I asked about big Quise and Project. Black people are never on time, so I didn't bother asking about anyone else.

"Outside smoking, as usual." Jasmine shook her head.

"Hey Mamé." Project's little brother gave me a side hug.

"Aw, hey Tootie." I called him by his nick name. He's Darren's brother from his mother's side, 15 years old and bad as fuck. "Merry Christmas."

"Do me a favor and get the Pasta in my car? I don't know how I forgot it

"Do me a favor and get the Pasta in my car? I don't know how I forgot it." I pulled my keys out from my purse.

"I got you." He smirked and happily accepted the keys.

"What the hell did I just do." I watched him walk out of the house.

"Girl, you better pray that lil boy don't start his drivers Ed in your car." Siya spoke.

"I'll beat his little ass." I responded as I checked my phone. I had multiple Merry Christmas text messages that I had to responded to, so I did that as I wondered what was taking this little boy so long. I put it back in my purse once Tootie brought in my pasta.

"Yo shit hella clean, lemme get a lil spin in it?" He asked with wide eyes as he still held onto my keys.

"Tootie, hell no." I held my hand out for the keys.