Seven: Full moon

~~

Namjoon's .p.o.v.

The moment I woke up, my blood was pumping with excitement but also sadness, this is the first ever full moon I am alone well not fully but I don't have a pack....

I rubbed my hand along my arm before running my hands through my wet hair, I tried my best to wash in the pond. I let out a sigh and dipped under the water, I stood back up and rubbed my eyes before being greeted by a sly fox sitting on the grass, Eating a candy bar. "Where did you get that?" I asked him and walked out of the lake, Grabbing a towel I placed on a bush.

"There's a shop downtown, need anything?" "Yeah I get hungry when there's a full moon and I'll rather eat prepared chicken sandwiches than eat a fox and maybe a human," He laughed and I lifted a brow,"I'm being serious I either attack everything that moves because I'm hungry or I'm hella tired cuddly wolf. No, in between," I said and went to our small cave.

"I hope the second option will be available tonight," I laughed at his sudden nervousness and got dressed before grabbing some money. "See ya later," I say and walk to the edge of the forest before entering the town.

I find the shop instantly and buy lots of pre-made sandwiches, junk food, some raw meat and even a packet of dog chews. I mean you never know.

I paid and walked out of the scruffy shop. I stared down at the small sheet, making sure things added up but before I knew it I toppled to the ground. I groaned as I watch one of the cans of Redbull I was gonna drink leak, a small hole from its impact to the ground made it leak.

Before I got to yell at the person, a knowing scent of a certain human filled my nostrils. The smell of cookies mixed with Figleaves and white cedar. I looked up and saw the Pink haired male gathering my stuff while muttering "sorry" over and over again.

"No no no its okay I should've watched where I was going," I said as I helped him collect the scattered stuff.

I got up and so did he before smiling,"Thanks for your help," I muttered, Trying my hardest to stay calm. He then looked down at my dog tag. "Well, it was nice meeting you goodbye!" I sprinted off, clutching onto the bag with both of my hands as I ran down the road before turning a corner where I finally showered down and walked into the forest...

~~

"Touch my food and you'll be the one I'll eat," I growled at the Fox as I saw him peer into the bag of food from the corner of my eye.

I sat on top of the small cave hideout, leaning against a tree that was on the small Hill.

"Let me have at least one chicken sandwich..." "No now shut up," I said and closed my eyes, hoping to catch some sleep before night comes around.

"What time is it?" I muttered."I think it's around 7 pm,"Hoseok replied and just nodded."Alright, an hour or two till sunset. If I were you I would get out my sight," I said and smirked as my eyes closed again...

~~

When I woke up, I was already in my wolf form. My clothes came off my body as I shook them off.

Mate.

Mate.

Mate.

Mate.

Mate Is all my mind repeated before I howled. The sound echoing around the forest. In reply I heard distant howls from the pack grounds, I knew which howl belonged to who. The short low howl was the small grey wolves howl, Yoongi, the medium pitched howl which became lower as it neared the end was Jungkook's large black wolf, the two high ones where Jimin's small rusty wolf and Irene's dark brown wolf with long fur while the long deep howl was Taehyungs large but skinny silver wolf. All of their howls made me howl more as I wanted to be with them, hunt with them but right now I can't go to the Pack's grounds, nor do I want to.

Mate.

Where's Mate?

Gotta find Mate.

Have to keep Mate safe.

I jumped off the small Hill and ran out of the small area I call home with an annoying fox and then also ran out of the forest. Stopping at the road where I let out a quiet howl.

Jin's back door opened and he peered out, I wagged my tail in excitement and ran to the gate. He walked over to it and opened it,"I don't have any food today, I'm sor-" He stopped talking as I zoomed past him and into his house, Sniffing around.

He walked in and followed me, we both stopped at a cage."No those are not for eating those are my two sugar gliders," I sat down and watched as one of them peered out. I wagged my tail and then bucked my head down to get a better view. It was adorable and absolutely no threat to Jin so I was relieved.

He made his way to his couch and I jumped up on it. I laid down and placed my head on his thighs which if I do say myself, we're very soft and squishy.

"You're so cute, if you weren't a wolf I would've adopted you by now," He says and stroked my head. I really do not understand how this boy is so confident with me but all I know is that as he ran his long fingers through my fur I was in absolute ecstasy and bliss, my stomach was doing flips and my tail wagged very slowly and gently against the dark red couch.

I couldn't believe I fell asleep after that...

~~

Too soon? I DONT THINK SO BITCH!

~~