Prologue/Teaser

We didn't fall in love quickly. In fact, it was a rather slow process. I wasn't introduced to him by my best friend, or by my brother.

It was a collision, actually, that began everything.

I never thought I would fall in love with someone like him, or even someone at all. I always had this vision of me ten years from my junior year of high school living alone in a studio apartment without a husband and children. Just me and my career.

I didn't think I would find someone so mysterious, brooding, secretive.

I get it. You're probably thinking, "How is that good?"

But then I saw who he really was behind his mask; he was -is - the most selfless person I know. He's so gentle, loving and caring.

But let me tell you, it's not always like that. Love isn't easy. There's arguments and fights and times when you feel like giving up. And at times you do give up.

You both will give up at times - just never at the same time. And you always come back.

Falling in love with my soulmate was like gravity in a sense. Ever since we first met, we were immediately drawn to each other. It was unavoidable at best. Every time we fought, we always came back to each other. No matter what.

It was simply meant to be.

So please, allow me to start from the beginning. The beginning of this amazing journey that changed my life and made me change my perspective on life itself.

Let me tell you about the time I... Well, the time I Collided with Fate.

---

This book will have the first real chapter published by September 20th.

If you enjoyed this teaser, please vote, comment, and pm me! I love talking to you guys.

If you came from my first book, "Picture Perfect" then surprise! I have been working on this for a few weeks and decided I would publish the teaser for all you anxious readers.

Please keep in mind that I will only update this book once a week, starting on September 20th.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach me by writing on my board!

Thank you so much for reading!