13

I giggled when I felt Jungkook's lips on the flesh of my neck. I opened my eyes and turned around, to see Jungkook with his sleepy smile. I smiled back and he kissed me.

"Good morning" he whispered biting my upper lip.

"Good morning" I said caressing his neck.

"I like waking up like this" he smiled pulling away. "A lot" he said pulling me closer to his body.

I chuckled and yawned, looking behind him to see the clock. It was time to stand up and get ready for class. I looked at him and caressed his cheek, earning his bunny smile. I felt my heart beating at a fast speed and my cheeks getting red.

"We should get ready" I whispered and he bit his lower lip.

"Okay" he pecked my lips and stood up.

Ten minutes later we were walking to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Taehyung stared at us and raised both eyebrows.

"Good morning, Kookie. I didn't know you were here" he smirked and I sent him a death glare.

"Now you know" he said giggling and I felt embarrassment filling my veins.

I sat and started eating without looking at them, I was burning inside because it was really awkward that they talked like that as if it was nothing. Of course Tae knew we slept together, but maybe he was thinking that we did something else and that was making me feel uncomfortable. Even if I had no secrets with my brother, that was way too personal to say it out loud.

I kept eating and I felt Jungkook's eyes stuck in my face. I turned my head and looked at him.

"What? Do I have something?" I asked and he smiled.

"Mm, yeah" he said and came closer to me. "Let me clean it" he said before kissing my lips. "You had milk" he explained smirking. "It tastes really good" he said licking his own lips while sitting on his chair again.

I pursed my lips and looked at Taehyung, who was drinking his orange juices with a dirty look in his eyes. I stared at him and he started laughing, causing him to choke with the juice. I stood up after finishing and Jungkook followed me. He picked my bag and hugged me from behind. We were talking about anything interesting when we reached my locker. Walking with him made time flies, to be honest. I opened my locker and he put my bag in.

I was looking for my spanish book when he started kissing my neck while hugging me.

"Jungkook!" I said pushing him away.

"What?" he whispered kissing me again, I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip, trying to calm myself down.

"Someone can see us" I said and he giggled against my neck.

"And? I don't care" he said. "Do you care?" he asked and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"No" I mumbled and he kissed my neck again, sucking a bit to leave a slight pink mark.

We pulled away when the bell rang and we had to hurry so we wouldn't be late for class. We sat down and I felt Jungkook's hand on my leg, he didn't move it, he only placed his hand there.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. The teacher closed the door and started with the class. I was looking at the front when something caught my attention. I looked at my left and saw the exact same girl staring at Jungkook. She was biting her lower lip and smiling a bit. It was obvious that she liked Jungkook.

I felt panic. Of course Jungkook and I were...well, we kissed and did things, but that didn't mean that he liked me. Maybe he wanted to kiss someone and I was near, so why not? He didn't tell me he liked me, so there was a huge possibility of him dumping me the moment he found someone he liked. I pursed my lips furrowing my eyebrows and looked at the teacher, who was preparing some videos on the computer. I felt Jungkook's hand squeezing my leg and I looked at him.