4

Waking up the next morning was simple. Why? Because I couldn't sleep all night so I technically didn't 'wake up'. I sighed when my alarm sounded. I didn't want to look at my face, but I had to. I stood up from my warm bed and walked towards the bathroom. I looked at my reflection. I knew it. I looked like a dead person! I opened my eyes and took a shower. I didn't have time to waste, if I wanted to look normal, I had to apply some makeup on. I dried my hair and then took my lacking makeup. I sighed applying it, I had to hurry. Jungkook could knock in any minute.

I looked at my face. Why not? I applied some eyeliner and mascara. I smiled and then I finished my piece of art with lipstick. A wine colour one, removing the excess. When I was collecting all my makeup I heard the front door.

"On my way" I shouted walking towards the door.

"What the--?" I heard Jungkook's voice when I opened the door.

I looked at him, confused.

"What?" I asked walking to the kitchen.

"What's that? Do you use makeup now? It doesn't fit you at all" he said sitting down.

I froze. What? It didn't fit me? I didn't think of it, but I wanted Jungkook to tell me I was pretty that day. What? It didn't fit me? I felt like if a huge hand just slapped me. I took a deep breath and then Taehyung appeared.

"Woah. Is that you Y/n?" he asked and I looked at him with anger in my eyes.

If he was about to say something like Jungkook said I was going to kill him with no mercy on my blood. I only wanted to look decent since I couldn't sleep all night! What was that 'it doesn't fit you' thing? How can makeup--? I sighed. It was a waste of time. I didn't care what they thought.

"You look really good. Is there someone you want to notice you?" Taehyung asked with a smirk. I opened my mouth in surprise.

What? No! I was about to say something when I felt Jungkook coming to us.

"What? Do you like someone?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

I looked at him and then at Taehyung. They both looking at me with interest. Jungkook looked so pissed that I wanted to annoy him.

"Maybe" I said smiling and covering my face to act shy.

Taehyung laughed and hugged me. He wasn't the 'protective brother' kind. Of course he would punch someone if the person made me cry or something, but he didn't say anything if I wanted to go out with someone. I hugged him back.

"Teach that boy who Y/n is, huh? Make him go on his knees for you" he said and I laughed.
He went to the fridge and started making breakfast.

I sat down on a chair and Jungkook sat beside me. He looked mad.

"Who?" he asked looking at me with his eyebrows still furrowed.

I squeezed my hands under the table.

"None of your bussiness. After all, makeup doesn't fit me, right? So maybe he won't notice me at all" I said looking at Taehyung and smiling at him.

He handed me the milk and cereal. I ate with proud. How could Jungkook say that to me? I knew we where like family, but he was so disrespectful. I finished eating my breakfast and stood up. I noticed Jungkook didn't eat his apple.

"Let's go" he said with an emotionless face.

I smiled at Taehyung and went to the front door, where Jungkook helped me with my coat. He took my bag and started walking. I followed him. I was buttoning my coat when I felt his arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him, but he was looking at the front. I looked at my feet. Why was it so awkward? I gulped when he hugged me from behind.