12

I stared at my phone, Jungkook's name was on it. I was thinking wether to call him or not. I wanted to tell him that what I said earlier was a mistake, I thought he had a girlfriend and that made me feel like a bad person.

I knew he was with his cousin, so I waited until night to call him, but I just couldn't. I felt so embarrassed, I felt so stupid.

I sighed and moved my finger closer to the screen, I was so close...but I closed my eyes and turned my phone off. I lay on my bed and looked at the ceiling.  Should I call him?

Just that morning I was in the bed, with him. I dug my face in the pillow and I smelled his scent. I smiled and closed my eyes, I almost felt like he was under my body. I sighed and opened my eyes. I looked at my phone and I was about to call him, when my brother called me to eat dinner. I left my phone on the bed and walked to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" he asked and I looked at him.

"Nothing" I said and he insisted with his gaze. I sighed. "I'm stupid" I said hiding my face in my hands.

"Yeah, I already knew that" he chuckled and I hit his arm, looking annoyed.

"I'm serious" I said standing up.

"Me too" he said and laughed again.

I looked at him and walked to my room. I lay on the bed and hid my face in the pillow. I heard Tae's footsteps approaching my room and then I heard how he sat beside me on the bed. He put a hand on my back, caressing it slowly.

"I was kidding, you know that, right?" he said and I nodded. "What's wrong, tell me" he said and I turned my head to look at him.

"It's just that... Remember when we went to the cinema?" he nodded. "I saw Jungkook, with a girl and I thought she was his girlfriend" I mumbled sitting on the bed, facing him.

"Was she?" he asked and I sighed.

"No" I looked at my hands with embarrassment.

"Then... What's the problem? He's free, you're free... Can't you see it?" he asked.

"I made him see that 'us' was wrong, that it can't happen" I said and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?" he asked and lifted my arms.

"Because I am stupid!" I yelled and he smiled.

"Then...why don't you tell him? You were nervous thinking he had a girlfriend, tell him that. Is it that difficult?" I bit my lower lip.

"I'm embarrassed" I said and he laughed.

"And? Jungkook and you are friends, you know him and he knows you. Do you think he will judge you? Of course not, Y/n" he said and I smiled.

He was right, Jungkook was my best friend after all, so he knew that sometimes I was stubborn and I didn't like admitting my mistakes. I was being childish and the only thing that I was gaining with my behavior was Jungkook's being away. I hugged my brother.

"Thank you" I said and he pulled me closer.

"I know I'm the best" he said and pulled away. "Now let's go eat dinner" he said standing up.

When I finished eating, I lay on bed and looked at my phone screen. I opened the conversation I had with Jungkook and started typing.

Y/n: Jungkook-ah~

Jk: Yeah?

Y/n: Mm can you come?

Jk: Now?

Y/n: Yes, can you?