Huey shook his head,

"It's unrealistic to make a movie about talking animals."

"It's also unrealistic to make a movie about people turning into frogs but I don't see you complaining about Princess and the Frog," I shot back.

"She went through real life struggles."

"And Lion King is about black monarchy back during biblical times."

Huey rolls his eyes, defeated.

"Fine, let's watch Lion King then."

During the movie, I finished feeding Holly, placing her in her little chair to lay in. She curled up, trying to scratch at her face with her gloved hands.

"Why'd you put those damn things on her anyways, Jazmine?" Huey asks, watching our daughter grow irritated with the soft fabric on her hands.

"Because if she starts scratching at her face she'll get cuts," I tell him. "This prevents her from hurting herself."

"Jazmine that shit is probably irritating her, get them off."

"Huey, no, she's a baby. She doesn't know what irritation is yet."

Hollands began to cry.

"See?"

I scowl, removing the little mittens off Holland's hands. Holland stops crying, rubbing her little fingers on her cheek.

"Just watch the movie," I command, irritated.

The day goes on and Jada facetimed us, showing her twins.

"Awe! Look at them!" I coo. "They're so adorable!"

"Thank you! This is Jackson Percy and Jordan Riley Freeman-Caesar."

"So you gave them both your last names?" I asked.

"Yep," Jada replies, "They can keep both legacies. Ain't that right, Jack?"

"They look like Caesar," Huey says plainly.

"So?" Jada asks, catching her brother's tone.

"I would've thought they'd look like you."

"You mean look like you?" Jada retorts. Huey rolled his eyes. "No Huey, they're not gonna inherit your ugly ass face."

"My face is gorgeous, I don't know what you're talking about," My boyfriend replies. He's been more playful lately since Holly's been born too. I don't know if it's because he's a dad or what but he's starting to act like one.

"Yea, whatever," Jada rolled her eyes. We chat for a while, Jada telling me how Caesar is as a dad and how he's been warming up to this little girl named Candice.

"I can tell he really wanted girls," Jada says. "Or at least one."

"You gonna try again and give him one?" I asked. Jada cackled,

"Try? No, I don't plan on it any time soon. But if it happens, it happens."

I hung up an hour later, placing Holland in her crib to sleep. Huey was in the bathroom, getting ready for bed when I walked in our room. I came up behind him, hugging him.

"Stop with the clingy stuff, Jazmine."

"But babe," I whined, "I don't ever get to hug on you anymore."

"We live together, Jazz. You do this a lot."

"So?" I question, squeezing his pecks. Huey jumps, pushing me away.

"You know I hate that," He says. 

"I know," I smirk. 

Huey finished what he was doing, walking out the bathroom. He gets in bed, laying down. I pout at his dryness. I wanted attention. 

I go over to Huey's side, sitting on lower stomach. His legs were in between mine, him sitting up a bit at my action.

"Jazmine, what're you doing?" Huey asks, his face turning a shade of light pink.

"I want attention," I say seductively. Huey smirks, pulling me closer to him. We made out for a good 5 minutes before we heard a loud cry.

"Come on, Holly," Huey groaned.

"She's such a cock blocker," I comment, getting off Huey so he can tend to our child. Huey gets up, walking over to Holland's room and start rocking her crib.

"Come on, what's the matter Holly?" He asks, softly. "You scared?"

Holland proceeds to cry, not wanting to listen to shit Huey had to say.

"Alright, fine," He picks her up, lighting rocking her. "You wanna hear a song?"

I watched from our room as Huey sang to Holly, carefully putting her back to bed. He cracks her door so we can hear her and comes back to our room.

"She should be out now," Huey says, cracking our door. I nod, going on my side of the bed. "What're you doing?"

"I'm going to sleep," I reply. "I'm not in the mood anymore."

"Oh, like hell you're not," Huey gets on top of me, squishing me.

"HUEY!" I giggled. He shushes me, kissing my neck. "Babe, you're squishing me to death. Get off!"

"You said stay here?"

"No, get off!"

"Stay here?"

"Huey!"

Huey ignores me, continuing his light kisses and sucks on my neck.

"Alright, that's it," I use all my strength to flip him under me. Huey looks almost shocked at my actions.

"Well I didn't think you had it in you," He smirked. I rolled my eyes, locking our lips together. This was going to be an eventful night.