Seventy-Nine (Requested)

You were a Prefect, and a good one at that. Every night, Prefects made rounds to check that no student was out of bed at the wrong time. You were turning a corner when you heard it. A loud scream that ripped through the hallway.
Someone was in trouble.
No one was accompanying you on your rounds; you had told Professor McGonagall you worked better alone. You sprinted as fast as you could down the hallway, your footsteps echoing in the empty corridor.
     "Hello?" You called. "Are you okay?" No one answered. You heard loud steps down the hallway, quickly coming towards you. Your heart thumped in your chest.
     "Excu—" a hand clamped over your mouth. You tried to pry it away when something wrapped your arms to your body and pulled you into a dark alcove. Stone slid into place.
     "Don't bloody scream when I take my hand away from your mouth," a smooth voice spoke, irritated. You were released, and the hand was removed from your mouth. You did what anyone would do. You screamed.
     The hand went back.
     "Bloody hell! Really?"
     You wrestled to free yourself from whoever had a grip on you. They were strong. Too strong.
     "Would you just relax?" He grunted. A hiss of pain escaped his mouth when your foot made contact with his toes.
     "Who are you?" You whipped your wand out of your robes, pointing it somewhere in the dark. Your eyes had yet to adjust to your pitch-black surroundings.
     "Relax, love. It's Sirius."
     "Sirius? As in Sirius Black, my menace?" You growled. His silhouette became visible.
     "(Y/N)? Is that you, love?"
     "Merlin's balls... Just my luck! I'm stuck in a broom closet with Sirius Black."
     "Your situation couldn't be any better."
     "Oh, shove off. What have you done now, eh? Tortured a bloody first year? Is that who was screaming?"
     Sirius laughed.
     "Couldn't be further from the truth, I'm afraid. It... uh... wasn't a first year."
     "IT'S PINK, MUM! PINK!"
     "Yes, Argus! I heard you the first fourteen times! We'll fix it!" Minerva McGonagall's voice was shrill with annoyance.
     You turned to Sirius in shock. By now, your eyes had adjusted to the darkness, and you could just make out his chiseled features. He was grinning with delight.
     "Filch?" You gaped.
     "Yup," he smiled proudly.
     "Are you bonkers?"
     "Mm... slightly."
     "Of course you are. I ought to report you!"
     "Are you always this fun?"
     "I mean it! You pranked a teacher!"
     "Pfft. 'Caretaker' and 'teacher' are two different things."
     "Ugh! Well, he's still a staff-member."
     "And you're still a stuck-up, rule following prude," he rolled his eyes at you. You felt your stomach flip. You didn't think his insult would sting as much as it did.
     "Well... I think it's time for me to go," You managed to say, your eyes stinging with tears. You saw Sirius's face fall.
     "Wait, (Y/N)—"
     "No, it's fine. I get it."
     "I really didn't mean—"
     "Let me out Black."
     He sighed.
     The stone wall slid open to reveal the corridor.
     You stepped out into the darkened space.
     "I like you, alright?" Sirius blurted from behind you. You whirled to face him.
     "You? Like me? Hilarious joke, Black."
     "I do," he ran a hand through his hair, resigned.
"I don't like you, Black. How can you like me? We're enemies, remember?"
"No, not like that. I like like you. Not as a friend. Ha! Imagine that! No. It's more of an involuntary sexual attraction that—"
"I'm gonna stop you right there," you put your hand up, using the other one to pinch the bridge of your nose.
He grinned cheekily. You opened your eyes to give him a disgusted glare.
"First of all, belt up. Second of all... that really hurts our abilities to be enemies."
"How?"
"I said belt up. And, well, frankly because any time you'll look at me you'll get a bleeding stiffy."
You grinned at Sirius's reaction, smug that you could check something off your bucket list. He was blushing wildly. You laughed.
"I was only joking, but, by the looks of it... you didn't know that, did you?"
"Bugger off. I shouldn't have said anything." Sirius began to walk away.
"Wait! Stop.... stop."
He paused, not bothering to turn around.
     "What?"  
     "Now that you mention it... I may or may not have non-emotional feelings towards you. I don't like you. Not at all. But I guess I find you... nice to look at."
     He turned around, a smirk on his face.
     "So..." he drawled, strutting over to you. Now that you had admitted the truth, he had his confidence back.
      "What do you say we go back in that broom closet and do a little less talking... and a little more..." he let his eyes drop to your lips, letting his voice lower. He bit his bottom lip.
     "A little more what?" You inquired, arching your eyebrows.
     "A little more this," he crashed his lips against yours, pressing your body against the stone.
     "Sirius," you struggled to say, melting in his arms. "My rounds..."
     "... Are unimportant. Compared to what I can do."
     He opened the hidden broom cupboard, and you stumbled inside, the door sealing behind you.

   Wow sexual tension :)))
   Sorry I've put this book on hold :( I have volleyball tryouts and summer homework and school starts up in like two weeks and no one cares soooo
   Make sure to drop a comment and vote if you enjoyed (also watch Parks and Rec it's an amazing show)
   Byeee