Thirty-Two (Requested)

You woke up with blue hair.

Again.

A target of the infamous Sirius Black, you had grown used to the endless tricks, pranks, and teasing words. When you found out you were in a broom cupboard, you realized he had gone too far.
     You stood up, bumping your head in the process, and opened the door.
     Or, at least, you tried.
     "Aaaargh! Damn you, Sirius Black!" You kicked the door and yelped in pain.
     Surprisingly, it swung open. You glared out into the corridor, massaging your foot, and began to limp back to your common room.

     "Alright, so... we need to figure out how to perfect this potion. There's a missing ingredient somewhere..."
     "Where're your ingredients?" Remus Lupin, your Potions partner, questioned.
     "Right... not here. Arg!"
     "What?"
     "It was Black, that jackass!" You hissed.
     "Ah, so it's been working," Remus smiled.
     "What's been working?" You asked cautiously.
     "His plan to get you to notice him. He really likes you. All–"
     "What?" You growled.
     "Um... ha ha... I uh..." Remus attempted to cover up his mistake, but failed miserably.
     "Remus... what exactly did Black tell you?"

     "Moony... I dunno if I can do this..."
     "You'll be fine, right James?"
     "Yeah Pads, take it easy."
     "You can get any girl you want!"
     "Thanks for the reassurance, Wormy. Alright. Here I go."

     The pranks had stopped for around a week, and Sirius had awkwardly asked for you to meet him at the astronomy tower, twelve o'clock at night.
     He seemed flustered, which would have been cute had a you actually liked him. He was a very attractive boy, but he was so... so mean.
     You claimed the steps to the astronomy tower and peeked your head the the archway. A tall, sinewy figure was pacing back and forth, muttering nonsense.
     "Black."
     The figure turned, and the moonlight hit the painfully beautiful face of Sirius Black. You cursed at yourself. He was not beautiful. He was mean, and selfish.
     "(L/N)."
     There was an uncomfortable silence. Sirius cleared his throat.
"I'm here to say sorry."
Your eyes widened in surprise.
"What?"
"I'm here to apologize. I've been a dumbass prick. It's not fair that I pranked you for so long. It wasn't right."
"Go on..."
"And I'm asking for your forgiveness. That; and that you hear me out.
"I like you, (Y/N). The only reason I was acting like such a twat was because I had the biggest crush on you."
"Had?"
"Had... and have. Listen, the only reason I've been pulling all these pranks is to get you to notice me. That's the only reason why I do anything, really. I'm so sick of being overlooked. By my family, by the girl I like... sometimes even by my friends.
"So... what I'm really trying to say is... I shouldn't be in Gryffindor. I'm not courageous enough to tell you I like you, so, instead, I act like a total tosser to try and get your attention. If... if you would give me a chance... I would really love it if you would get a Butterbeer with me tomorrow."
You stayed quiet and let what Black had said roll around in your head.
"You're wrong," you said quietly.
He looked up.
"You said you don't belong in Gryffindor. You're not courageous enough. You're wrong. Yours courageous enough to admit you're wrong and chivalrous enough to apologize. So... yes. I'll give you a chance, Sirius Black."
"... Great."

I hope you enjoyed that, @Xena225! I'm still writing requests, but haven't had much time to write anything lately. I want to thank my readers SO MUCH FOR OVER 12K READS AHHHH! It boggles my mind how many people have decided to click on this book of Oneshots when there are so many to choose from. Ilyasm!!!!