Twenty-Six [Part Three]

It was after dinner and Remus reading in the boy's dormitory. James was writing to Lily, and Peter was still eating. You curled up by the fire with Sirius, resting your head on his shoulder.
     "I'm waiting for my Christmas present," you sang into his ear.
     "Fine," he sighed, and took out a long, thin, red velvet box.
     "Happy Christmas," he said smugly.
     You took a small box out of your robes pocket.
"Happy Christmas," you smirked.
     You waited the velvet box from Sirius while he took off the ribbon off yours.
     "This is... absolutely brilliant," Sirius stared in wonder at the gift you had gotten him. You blushed and smiled.
     "I didn't know what to get you so... I gave you something to remember us by."
     You had given him a golden locket on a thin golden chain. He had opened it and saw the photo of you and him smiling and embracing.
     "Now open yours," he grinned in anticipation.
     You opened the box and gasped.
     Inside was a beautiful silver necklace. At the base was a silver pendant, inlayed with sapphires.
     It was a locket. 
     "This wasn't planned, I swear," you smiled widely and opened the locket. There was a picture of you and Sirius. It looked as though the photographer had taken it when you weren't paying attention. You were laughing at something, and Sirius was gazing at you in awe.
     "I thought that photo captured my feelings for you," he looked down and flushed.
     You hugged him tightly.
     "I love it."
     "Good, cause I love you."
     "Thanks for the confirmation, you were scaring me a bit."

Awwwwww fluffffffff😊😊
I may post a Boxing Day chapter tomorrow (I know it's a day late lol) but I just got back from a Nets game (they won!). I got to high-five THREE DIFFERENT PLAYERS and I was on TV and the Jumbotron THREE TIMES!! We were in the third row, too. How coincidental lol 😂