Nineteen

(Lots Kissing– you've been warned!!

There's no mature content, though. Don't worry. I don't write smut...)

     You walked into the (Y/H) common room, tired and bedraggled.
     It was your birthday, and no one had wished for it to be a happy one.
     You began to walk up to the Girls Dormitory when you realized the pressing silence. It was quiet...

     ... too quiet.

     Your eyes narrowed. You glanced around the room, but saw nothing.
     A faint whisper was heard, so quiet, you thought you imagined it.
     "One... two... three..."
     "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (Y/N)!" Your entire house plus the Marauders jumped up from behind sofas and armchairs, grinning. Their wands sprayed confetti.
     You felt a dazzling grin come onto your face.
     Music started playing– Griffin's Wings, your favorite album by the Weird Sisters– and everyone started to dance. Someone had managed to sneak in some Butterbeer, and it was being passed around, one foaming mug at a time.
     You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned to see Sirius holding to large glasses of Butterbeer. He offered one to you.
     "Frozen," he answered your unspoken question. "Just the way you like it," his lips quirked up.
     You looked, mouth gaping, around the room; in awe of how many people were celebrating your birthday.
     "How did we manage to pull this off?" Sirius asked, reading your mind yet again.
     "Well... we got the whole house together and told them our plan. A surprise party! Everything else is secret, though," Sirius smirked.
     "All we did was bake a cake!" James called, mouth stuffed with food, over to you and Sirius. He palmed his face and yelled back, "She wasn't supposed to know about the cake, you prat!"
     "Oh... whoops."
     Sirius rolled his eyes.
     "Sorry," he muttered, "It was supposed to be a surprise."
     "I figured," you grinned and took a swig of the butterscotch drink.
     "Mmmm... the foam's the best part," you informed him.
     He grinned. "You've got a little on your lip," he reached a thumb up and rubbed your top lip.
     "There was nothing on my lip, was there?" You asked honestly.
     "Nope," Sirius winked.
     You two were in a more secluded corner.
Sirius took a step towards you. Your heart skipped a beat.

     "I've been friends with you for a while, (Y/N)

"I've been friends with you for a while, (Y/N). You've seen all my tricks. I've used them on countless people... even you. The only person who doesn't ever give me a reaction is right in front of me."
Your back brushed the wall. Your breathing sped up. You were lost in the stormy vortex of grey that were Sirius' eyes. His lips curved up in a small smile. His head tilted, slightly.
"I think..." he murmured, "You need a little more... persuasion..." his breath was warm on your face.
"Do you?" You muttered nervously.
"I do," his voice was low, and you detected a more seductive tone underneath.
His lips brushed yours, soft at first, and fleeting.
He added pressure, and you realized you wanted him to. You had waiting for this for a long time.
And the moment was finally here.
You slid your arms around his next and kissed him back, slow and careful.
His lips smiled under yours and his hand went beside your head, pressing you to the wall.
His other arm was wrapped around your waist, so he was simultaneously pressing you against the wall and tugging you towards him.
You put your hand in his hair, feeling the thick black strands fall through your fingers.
His mouth moved more passionately against your own, and the kiss turned heated.
You had heard rumors of Sirius being a good kisser... and they weren't exactly wrong. In fact... they might not have put it to justice.
You could barely think, your knees were weak, and your head was spinning.
Sirius slowed the kiss, his lips now a light caress, and you unwillingly let him pull away from you.
You were both breathing heavily.
"Happy Birthday, (Y/N)," he murmured against your lips.
Your breathing slowed, and you grinned.
"Couldn't have asked for a better gift," you whispered.
"No, I'm afraid you couldn't," he smirked.

OKAY GIVE ME A BREAK you people that read smut were probably SO disappointed. It looked okay to me so keep your complaints to yourself...

Don't forget to vote on this crappy oneshot XD

Please comment if it was okay for my first intensish chapter lol ;)