Caspian Oneshot (100K Reads Special)

(I haven't seen this movie(s) in a really long time so it's not exact dialogue~ enjoy!)

>
(I'M SORRY I REALIZED AFTER WRITING THIS THAT IT'S LIKE ONE HUGE SUMMARY SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK SORRY BYE)
>

(W/O/C): Weapon of Choice

⚠️WARNING⚠️
⚠️ NARNIA SPOILERS! ⚠️

When living in your small house during the Blitz became too dangerous, you and your cousins, the Pevensies, had to leave. Your aunt took you and your closest family members to the train station and waved goodbye.
Just like that, you were gone.
Living in the Professor's Mansion wasn't too bad. That was, until one fateful day, Lucy wanted to play hide-and-seek.
Then, and only then, did life become a little more interesting.
Lucy discovered Narnia.

After a fearsome battle that tested both your bravery and your friendship, not to mention the years and years you spent ruling at Cair Paravel, you were back in the mortal world.
     You had never felt so upset.

     After going to Narnia, everything in England just seemed... bland.

❀ ✿ ❀

     A train rocketed past.
     Peter had gotten into another fight.
     You shook your head at the squabble as Edmund attempted to get Peter away from the boys. 
     A bobby blew his whistle, yelling at the fighters. A few minutes later, you were sitting down on a bench next to Peter, who was touching his arm tenderly.
      "Can't you just let it alone?" You rolled your eyes. "How did it even happen?"
     "He bumped me."
     "So?"
     "He bumped me, and then asked me to apologize." Peter was glaring at the train tracks. 
     "Hey guys..." Lucy tried to interrupt.
     "So you had to fight him?" Susan scoffed.
     "Um, guys!" She said louder.
     "I bumped him after he bumped me," Peter retaliated.
     "Guys!" Lucy shouted, struggling to get everyone's attention.
     "What?" Peter groaned.
     "Do you feel that...?" She whispered.
     A train came by. There it was. That familiar feeling.
     "It feels like Magic," Susan stood up. Everyone followed suit.
     "Everyone, hold hands!" She ordered.
     "I don't wanna hold hands!" Ed's face crinkled in disgust.
     You grabbed his hand anyway. The train kept going, the paint and tiles on the walls of the underground peeling away until a beach appeared.
     You looked around.
     "Where do you suppose we are?" Susan asked. Peter laughed outright.
     "Uh, where do you think?" He grinned. 
     Your group was smiling.
     "Well, come on then!" Peter sprinted across the shoreline. You ran after him, your socks dampened by the lapping waves. Lucy shrieked as Susan splashed her.
     You were back in Narnia.

❀ ✿ ❀

   Meanwhile...

     "The only way we can beat the Telmarines is to join forces!" Caspian implored. The creatures of Narnia shifted uneasily. "I am the rightful ruler. If I claim my throne, I can return your land."
     "Why would we work with a Telmarine?" A dwarf snarled.
     "Because I'm our only hope," the young prince spoke quietly.

❀ ✿ ❀

     After finding some ruins you guessed were from Cair Paravel, you and your cousins found a hidden cellar where your old weapons were stashed away.
     You grabbed your trusty (W/O/C).
Things were finally looking up.

The next day, while you were exploring and looking for Narnians, Lucy spotted a boat. Inside were two soldiers and a dwarf. The soldiers held the dwarf over the water, about to drown him.
Susan notched an arrow.
"Hey!" She yelled. "Drop him!"
The soldiers did.
     After saving the dwarf, he realized who you were. The five kings and queens of Narnia. He was speechless after being proven right in a duel with Edmund.
     "We must do to Aslan's How. There we will find Caspian."
     "Caspian?"
     "He's leading the battle against the Telmarines. When he reclaims his throne, Narnia will be free."
     Everyone looked suspiciously at the dwarf.
     "Come on, we should listen to him," Lucy muttered.
     "Alright," Peter decided. "Where do we go?"