That was my thought when I opened my eyes. Except the nightmare did not end yet.

No, it has only just began.

“Glad you’re finally awake Louis,” the voice came again. I couldn’t see who it was. The room was indeed dark but the lamp lights were directed towards me, making me the center of interest.

“W-Who are you?” It wasn’t a voice I recognized. It was neither Eddy nor Scott. So I’m guessing this was the mysterious man who I thought was gonna kill me.

Steps prodded forward until those icy, blue eyes from my dream came into view. He was at least 6 feet tall, easily towering over me. Well, I am sitting and tied to the chair so of course he was. He has hair black as the night sky and a firm, sculpted jawline that rivaled the Greeks. To be honest, he was indeed attractive and if I was gay, I’ll totally be hitting on him right now and would forget the evil glint in his eye and his devilish smile.

Too bad I’m not, I’m Harry-sexual, remember?

I silently giggled before focusing on the man in front of me. He looks intimidating but that never stopped me from making people like me.

“So um, lad, you mind releasing me and maybe we can forget this whole ordeal? I mean I don’t know you and this must have been a mistake. I’ll really appreciate it if you can untie these ropes and I’ll be on my way.” I smiled nervously at him. You always have to use the polite and weak approach first.

“No.” That was his answer?

“What the flipping pancakes man? Just let me go, I’ll let you sell my half-eaten sandwiches online or something,” I grumbled. “This is for money isn’t it?”

He then started laughing, like really hard. Hey, he had a nice laugh. Too bad, that’s the only thing nice about him.

“Flipping pancakes?”

“Yeah? What? I’m trying to censor my cursing or else I’ll be spitting them the whole time. Harry always tells us we shouldn’t curse too much, especially in front of kids.” I always laugh whenever Harry scolds Niall for swearing during radio interviews. It’s quite adorable, actually.

Harry is always thinking about the children; he’ll make a wonderful father one day since he’s so terrific with Lux already.

“Do I look like a child to you? I don’t give a damn if you swore.” His voice broke my pleasant train of thought.

“Well you might as well be.” Now that I look at him closely, he has to be at least Harry’s age. His boyish features are more noticeable in the light, mainly if he’s in a good mood which he seems to be right now.

“What makes you say that?” he asked curiously, running a hand through his tousled hair.

“Your laugh makes your face look younger. You have to be at least eighteen.”

“Don’t know if I should be happy that I could look younger or mad that you think I’m a little boy.” Little? Most certainly not, he’s as buff as Taylor Launter but since he’s taller, the muscles don’t look as awkward.