Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Louis’ P.O.V

Knock. Knock.

What?

“LOUIS! Open the door! We’re here!”

Liam?

My phone started vibrating and I reached over to get it. “What?” I yelled into my phone, half-asleep.

“Louis, open the door, please” Liam said though the phone.

“Liam, I’m sleeping, come back later” my voice trailed off as I was about to drop the phone and go back to sleep.

“No! Louis, wake up! It’s already 12! Open the door!” Liam shouted, in an attempt to get me to wake.

“Fine” I grumbled before ending the call and tossing it on the floor. It won’t break, the pile of clothes on the ground cushioned it.

Then I heard a loud snore beside me.

Harry, I thought. What was he doing here? I leaned towards him, curiously and then the events of last night hit me.

He’s back, I smiled. I ruffled Harry’s curls before climbing out of bed and headed towards the door to let Liam in.

“Liam, mate, what brings you here?” I asked when I opened the door, rolling my eyes. Liam stood there, grinning and then I see two heads pop out from Liam’s sides.

“Hi Louis!” Niall and Zayn yelled in unison.

“Hi boys.” I stared at them while they revealed their bodies and stepped beside Liam. “Come in?”

“I brought Nandos!” Niall exclaimed and ran inside with Zayn rushing close behind, yelling “Vas Happenin’.”

I chuckled, I missed this…simplicity.

Liam smiled and went in as well. I closed the door and then I heard Harry’s morning voice.

“Louis? Who’s there?” Harry yawned and then came into view. Typical Harry, he was naked. Well, not completely naked. He had briefs on but still, he should change that habit of his.

“Hi Harry!” The three intruders yelled together.

“Woah there boys, no yelling, it’s too early.” Harry flipped his hair and pushed them to his right side.