Chapter 13

Hey guys, like I promised, I am updating it today! YAY! School is done and summer break offically starts tomorrow whooo! OK well i need everyone to read this...THIS STORY IS OFFICIALLY BOYXBOY ok? so if anyone feels uncomfortable, then I'm sorry (actually i thought it was obvious it was turning into  boyxboy cuz i love larry<3) anywho, I want to finish the story quickly, i don't like dragging things out so i'm hoping i can keep it under/ at 20 chapters. which leaves me with 7ish chapters left to write. Idk if there might be a sequel or epilogue, it really depends on you guys actually and how i end it. OK enough of me talking, enjoy guys! Love you lots<3 (i don't need to put a warning for LARRY KISSING do i? ;) )

OH and enjoy watching the Adventurous Adventures of One Direction again:) i watched it like a gazillion times and still can't get over how hilarious it is:D

-Jacki xoxo.

Chapter 13

Louis’ P.O.V.

How could Harry just bluntly say it? How can he say that…in front of everyone? I knew my face must be burning up right now. I was completely flustered, conscious of the stares everyone directed at me. I heard a collective of gasps and a few squeals.

I didn’t think at all, I merely reacted.

“FOOLED YA! Harry was just joking. You should have seen the looks on all your faces. They were priceless,” I laughed hysterically, trying to cover up the silent sob building in the back of my throat. Harry just confessed his love to me. How can I not like that?

But this wasn’t a fairytale and I have to deal with reality.

If it wasn’t for me being on Harry’s back then he must have been looking at me, shocked and probably hurt.

“Oh my god, you scared me for a second there Harry,” Marilyn whined. “Don’t you ever do that again. That was just creepy.”

“Excuse me, I have to go.” Harry started walking back to the cabins, tightly gripping my legs. I winced as his nails dug deep into my skin but I didn’t protest because I knew I hurt him more than this.

“Wait Harry.” Marilyn pulled Harry’s arm back.

“Marilyn, I DON’T LIKE YOU!” Shocked, Marilyn released her hold on him. Harry’s eyes seemed to soften but nevertheless he walked on.

“Harry!” The lads shouted over to us but Harry merely increased his speed. We just left everyone in a bewildered mess.

I managed to glance at Elena once and saw her disappointed glance to me.

I guess I wasn’t brave enough yet.

“I’m sorry Haz,” I whispered gently to his ear.

“Don’t start with me Lou,” he said through his teeth, obviously pissed.

When we got to our room, Harry settled me down on my bed before slamming the door shut. He came towards me, kneeling down on the floor.