Chapter 3

I'm so happy! Till the time of uploading this chapter, the book had received 125 VOTES! I'm SCREAMINGGG!!!!!

*

🤍 Rebecca's  POV 🤍

  First day of college! Yeah, who's excited?

I had just finished getting ready when a knock sounded on the door and I yelled, "Come in!"

Maria walked in with a huge smile on her face. "You ready?" She was wearing a white sleeveless crop top which had honey written in cursive with red, and navy blue jeans which were frayed at the bottom. She was wearing the latest trends, and her look was complemented with white sneakers and her hair tied in a high ponytail.

"Yeah. You're looking hot by the way." I complimented her.

She beamed at me and shook her head slowly, "Have you looked at yourself? I have no clue how you can look so pretty in casuals!"

I turned towards the mirror and saw my appearance with a smile. I had worn a plain red top and blue jeans,pairing them with my white Balenciaga sneakers and had kept my hair open. I had to agree, my reflection did not disappoint me and I gave myself an imaginary pat on the back.

"Thankyou," I beamed at her. "Everyone's ready?"

"Yeah, are you going to ride with us?"

"Sure," i grabbed my handbag, and walked out behind her.

We took two cars. One was Maria's, and she drove with Leo. Sarah and I drove with Theo.

"Where's Ivan?" I asked Theo.

He shrugged, "He always takes his bike. He'll meet us there."

"Okay," I nodded.

Theo and Sarah were engrossed in a conversation so i zoned out. Over the weekend, I had gone shopping with the girls and then all of us helped put each other's rooms together. Later, all of us, including the boys, hung out together and got to know each other over drinks and food.

Maria was pursuing psychology, Sarah was pursuing fashion designing, Leo was pursuing law, while the rest of us- Theo, Ivan and me- were pursuing business.

Theo entered a huge gate and parked in the campus parking area.

"Okay, I already love college," I stated, my eyes going over the absolutely huge campus built over acres and acres of land. There were so many buildings and blocks, i was sure i would get lost.

Maria and Leo joined the rest of us and we waited for about two minutes for Ivan. He didn't make us wait too long, as the sound of a bike's engine reached our ears.

I covered my ears as Ivan parked it and got off. He was wearing a white tee and jet black jeans, accompanied by a black jacket which hung snugly over his broad, muscular back and shoulders.

"Let's go?" He asked everyone in general.

Maria, Leo and Sarah bid their byes to us and went to their respective buildings, leaving Ivan, Theo and me.

Ivan looked at me while pocketing his keys, "You've got business as well?"

I felt offended. I had told them my major over the weekend, wasn't he listening? "Yeah," i said curtly.

As we walked towards our class, Ivan leaned over towards me, and i froze, the smell of his cologne mixed with his aftershave, and the crisp, cold air overwhelmed my senses. "I may have zoned out or something when you told about your major. Sorry about that," he shrugged and leaned back.