12.

<Y/N'S POV>
"Kiki do you love me are you riding say you never ever leave righhjdnht nuh nuh nuh nuh..."

"Seriously shut up. You've been at it since last week."

Jimin said, annoyance laced over his tone as he drives with one hand on the steering wheel and the other propped against the window, supporting his head.

"And you've been grumpy all week."

I glared at him as he rolled his eyes.

"Plus I've been practising my moves so I can show the guys."

I then proceed to do what I was doing before I forget the moves.

"Are you really that excited to see them? I mean you barely know them..."

Jimin mumbled the last part but I caught it anyways. I smirked and gave him a side eye as I got the hint on why he was being so grumpy the past few days.

"Is someone a wittle jealous?"

I said as if talking to a 3 year old. He began to fidget in his seat.

"What? N-no I'm not jealous. It's just weird that you're suddenly so close to them."

His counter argument did not stop me from thinking how cute he was when he is jealous. The way his eyes turned downwards like a puppy and how his already protruding lips turned pouty.

"Awww is that why Jiminie is so grumpy the past few days. Goochie goochie goochie."

To annoy him even further, I scratch under his chin making him feel like my pet dog.

"Aish, stop it."

Jimin tried to swat my hand away whilst trying not to get us into an accident. However, that did not stop me from teasing him.

"Who is a good boy, you are! Yes you are."

Talking to him like how I would talk to a dog. It was chaotic and noisy in the car until he harshly grab hold of my hand.

"Stop it!"

His tone was stern but not furious. His grip was firm and his gaze held mine as he looks into my eyes with such intensity that I was at a loss for words. I was dumbfounded. Seconds felt like forever when he was staring at me like that. I quickly got back to my senses when I notice that he was slowly leaning in. I looked to the road, then at him then back at the road again.

"JIMIN THE ROAD!"

I yelled as he swiftly took control of the car again.

-

"Guys look I caught a crab!"

Screamed Namjoon by the water.

We were at a beach for a camping trip we planned last week. The boys were playing in the water while Yoongi and I were enjoying a peaceful nap under the shade.

My peace was disrupted by a pair of wet arms lifting me up off my comfy mat.

"JEON JUNGKOOK PUT ME DOWN! I SWEAR IMMA KARATE YOUR ASS!"

I screamed and squirm in his arms as he was laughing while running towards the sea. Before I knew it, I was thrown into the salty water.

-

Cold.

Is all I thought as I wrap myself up in a towel to keep myself warm. We played in the water until the sky was a beautiful caramel orange.

"Here."

Jimin handed me a warm cup of brown liquid. I looked up at him and tried to ask him what it was but my quivering lips prevented me from doing so.