Chapter 19: Hot Night

When I went to our room where Jane was staying, she was taking a shower in a translucent glass bathroom wherein I can see her slender body standing erectly beneath the shower. She lifted her arm and massages her long wavy hair as her face lifts up to feel the cold water dripping down into her with fragrance. The smell of delicate scent suddenly diffused in the air and I love smelling of it. I saw her curvaceous body pointing up her flat belly, her hands kneading at her beautiful large breasts down into her navel, down into her sweet pussy and into her slender legs. When she is rinsing her body with full of fragrance, she lifted again her arms to massage her hair and so her face. After tinting her hair, she washes her body lightly and she looks so hot whenever she’s naked.

As she rotates the knob to turn off the shower from pouring, I immediately walked towards the bathroom to see her. When she is keeping her hair dry using the towel, I slowly walked towards her and cupped both her breasts.

“Oh my Gosh! Phyllis,bakit ka ba pumapasok nang hindi kumakatok. Nakakahiya”! She announced with full of embarrassment while she covers her body using the towel.

I looked at her with full of lust and need and before she utter a word, I kept myself closer to her and whispered something that will make her turn on.

“Oh, have you forgotten love; I said earlier that we will be having our rounds for tonight… hm”? I try to be seductive to convince her.

“A-ano ba-a yung  sinasabi mo tigil tigilan mo na nga yung kakatitig sa katawan ko, alam kong hindi ako maganda sa paningin mo at hindi perpekto ang katawan ko kaya please… wag mo nang ituloy”. She pleadingly said then she pushes me backwards away from her.

I just returned what she had done to me with a teasing smile.

I still looked at her body and as I observed, she keeps on hiding it using her towel, still embarrassed at my presence.

“Jane you don’t need to become shy, because I already saw that when we were making love many times. Remember? So don’t feel insecure, coz I love you and before I settled here, I saw that naked body of yours, while you were taking the shower, you look so sexy”… I tried to winked seductively at her and bite my lower lip not letting the air pass away from our distance.

“I am already turned on Jane at your presence, you are like a goddess to me”… I tried my voice to become husky.