{Number Thirty Four}

It's been 6 years now and my sons have grown into handsome and charming 6 year olds.

I gave birth to my baby girl who is five and Lucas and I have decided to give her the name Ivory who is 5 and surprisingly she was born three days before Hudson and Caters birthday.

I looked around the house of screaming and bubbly looking kids making me smiles as I watch them run away from their parents, some in the pool splashing around while others are off doing other stuff.

We decided to connect their birthdays even though the twins are one year older, but it just made sense to connect them.

"How are they" Courtney asked looking over at the kids who are having a good time.

"It's good" I breathed out smiling over at my bestfriend.

"You could say that again" turning I see my husband and our sons walking towards us with frowns.

"Where is my baby" I heard Lucas grumble looking around for our youngest making me giggle.

I smirked at my husband before I cross my arms lightly placing them over the small baby bump that was forming.

"Mom where's Ivy" my oldest Hudson cutely frowns crossing his arms making me raise my brows at him.

"Oh, and Im going too tell my sons where my baby is hiding? I don't think so mister" I grinned tapping his nose making his giggle.

With the small stamping of feet I turn around and finally see a little boy with strawberry blonde hair and cute doe light eyes zip down the stairs as well as a sandal fly after him making me squeak.

"And stay out Le Puta !" I hear my five year olds voice screech making my eyes widen in shock.

"Now that's our girl" Clay, Pat, Jay, And Paul all nod their head in approval.

"Oway fun over wow I wanna swend time with mommy, daddy, aunties and uncles wow" I heard my daughters voice as she comes down the stairs with Alkoes and Ajenz behind her.

Hudson and Cater laugh before they nod their heads to agree with her.

"A little longer!" Cater screams running towards the pool with our beautiful English mastiffs right behind him.

"CATER BABY!" I was cut off when the sound of water splashing and the sound of children giggling and screeching reaches my ears "be careful" I breathed shaking my head and turning to face my family who were laughing.

Hudson and Ivory laugh before running after their brother and jumping into the pool making a big splash wetting some of the near by parents and girls who were relaxing on the beach seats.

"I remember how that use to be us once" Jay smiled to me making me laugh and smile at him.

My life went from shit to Amazing in the matter of months and I'm grateful that Lucas brought me.

Walking out of the house I watch as my sons splash and play around far but close enough to Ivory if something were to happen.

Then I watched as Ivory laughed and sat with her friends which were also my friends children.

Ivory had Akashi on her left and Natalia on her right all three girls glowing under the beaming sunlight, some little boys kept glancing at them but they didn't notice.

Courtney and Jay had twins one girl and one boy named Kaden and Akashi but their expecting another baby.

Clayton and Blaze had a son and left it at that but I'm sure Blaze is pregnant with a girl, there sons name is Braxton.