{Number Fourteen}

Winter's P.O.V

"Okay so what store are we going to first chica" I smiled as she continues to drive down the road.

"I was thinking we go to forever 21, you know all the pants and tops first and I know this really cool place for baggy jerseys, then we're going to go to the make up stuff....you like make up right" she asked looking at me as I laugh but nod at her questions.

Sighting I look out the window and watch the scenery go past as we drive back into the city for the mall.

It didn't take us long before we're greeted with a massive mall that I hadn't come to at all since I had come back.

Unbuckle my seat belt I jump up and walk with Courtney by my side and the two boys on my other side.

We walk threw the automatic sliding doors and begin our shopping.

First we started at forever. 21 just like she said then we moved around to other shops buying heaps of shit that I didn't need but wanted.

Then we went to some lingerie shops before we move to , Mac, bed, baths, we were going to leave Sephora for least since t was right near the sliding doors but we kept shopping and went to all kinds of different stores so new some old.

We're going back to Sephora before I had the urge to pee.

Looking at Courtney and then the boys I sight.

"Go to the food court I need to pee" I smiled at Courtney as she looks to her watch then me then the boys then back to me before sighting and nods.

"Two minutes then I'm coming in after you" she said as they walked off.

Walking to the toilets I did my duty and walked out of the stalls to wash my hands.

Walking out of the toilets I start admiring the picture of cute little innocent babies and their parents.

The photos continue into the baby toilets and so I walked in to see more photos since I really wanted a baby some day.

Walking in I look around and see a full grown man that was dirty sitting o na toddlers toilet.

Squealing I run out and catch my breath, walking to the food court I don't see Courtney or the boys so I shrug and make my way to Sephora where I assume they are.

Walking there I didn't see neither of the boys outside the shop or Courtney either.

So instead of looking for them I stay in the store and start looking to the make up Items.

I browse for bout an hour or so.

Walking around looking at the eye products that they had.

Looking to my right I see, Cloe, Rubicca and Crystal all looking at the máscaras while laughing.

They all turn and look at me before laughing even harder.

"What are you doing in here loser, you can barely afford anything in here" Crystal shoots at me.

Walking away from them I move to a different section of the shop only to be followed by them again.

I kept walking away ignoring their comments until I heard a familiar voice shouting orders.

Walking towards the check-out with the blonde bimbos still following me I see Lucas point in all direction for his men to do who knows what, running up to him I jump into his arms as he wraps them protectively around me waist.

"I missed you" I whispered without thinking.

"You had me worried babygirl" he whispered back, placing me on the ground he sends out a text saying that he had found me making me confused.

Looking behind me I noticed Crystal with a deadly glare while Rubicca and Cloes mouths hang wide.

Turning to Lucas I pout and kiss him without think shocking both of us before he responds, breaking away from the kiss I look over to Crystal, her sister and Rubicca I send a devilish wink before wave and walking off with Lucas arms around my waist and him walking behind me.

We walk out of Sephora and everyone looks at me with worry while I smile at them.

Looking around for a familiar sandy blonde haired girl, I notice Courtney with her head in her hand rocking back and forth with tears streaming down her face while whispering 'it's all my fault'.

Breaking out of Lucas hold I run over to her and pull her into a hug, her body stiffens before she pulling me tighter.

"You scared me, don't do that again" she cried hard while I give Lucas and everyone a questioning look.

The thirty something other men laugh while Lucas, Clayton, Paul, Patrick and my brother give me the 'we'll tell you later' look making me nod my head in okay.

I hug Courtney tighter as she breaths a sight of relief.

"Let's go home yeah" Lucas smile while everyone nodded I agreement.

Walking out to the cars that were parked out the front of the mall it's like they took up half of the park spaces which they did.

We all get into the car me being in Lucas on the way back we start a comfortable conversation.

"You know I hear what you said" he smiled at me making me blush.

"Really" I pretend like it didn't fase me.

"I will always be there to catch you" he smiled bring my hand to his lips as he drives back home.

Home.

Sounds funny but it feels right.

I fell asleep not long after the conversation ended the sounds of light music playing in the back ground with a handsome man to my left.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder jostling me from my sleep I turn and see Lucas stand there with a smile.

Sending him one back I open my arms and start opening and closing my hand like a baby wanting to be picked up.

Laughing he picks me up and I bury my head into his neck making him shiver slightly.

Now this, this I could get use to.