{Number Thirteen}

Winter's P.O.V

Waking up, I feel the sunlight seeping threw the curtains of the room and dance across my arms and legs.

I didn't usually liked the mornings but this morning it was different as if the world knew of my new path in life.

"Come on winter its time for breakfast" I heard my brother but instead of only one pair of feet I heard an extra four as I push my head further into the pillow.

I heard shuffling from one side to the other, turning my head slightly I peak threw one eye to see all four men, yep including my brother standing before me in all their glory.

Spring up I stare at my brother then his body, like what the fuck dude when did you start going to the gym bitch.

"Jacob, when were you going to tell me you started going to the gyms ya ass" I grumbled folding my arms like a five year old.

The boys started laughing while my brother blushed and start to struggle to put his top back on.

I noticed that Lucas wasn't there anymore, he must of left.

"Come on winter, Lucas wants you to clean after breakfast" now this got my confused while my brother looked ready to die of laughter.

"Me clean" I question before I break out into a fit of bubbly laughter making the guys stare at me in 'awe'.

"Yes winter now hurry up, Lucas isn't a very patient man" the boys yelled at the same time making my sight.

After breakfast I started cleaning, starting with the kitchen moving to then the living room basically doing the bottom level first working my way around to the second then I got lost trying to find the stairs.

Now I'm walking around like a lost child trying to find the kitchen since I'm hungry.

I walked and then I seen a big ass motherfucking rat running towards me.

I screamed and run all the way down the hall them turning a corner hitting a wall making me fall backwards.

"Why did Lucas build a wall in the middle of the hall" I mumbled before I heard a light chuckle.

"Maybe because Lucas didn't and you just bumped into his back" my eyes trail the figure and release that it was Lucas talking about himself in a third persons point of view.

"Why did you just talk about yourself in a third persons point of view" I shake my head while he sticks out his hand to help me up.

Taking it I place my hands into his rough yet soft hands and pull myself up, only to be pulled to hard a fall into his chest.

"What are you doing up here" he asked making me blush.

"I was cleaning then got lost trying to find the kitchen then I seen a rat and run and this is what the outcome looks like" I whispered making my hair a curtain to cover my face.

Lucas lifts my face with his finger and started leaning in, only to be halted by the sound of shoes padding against the hardwood floor.

Standing on my tippy toes I look over his shoulder to see a very pretty girl with sandy blonde hair, striking blue eyes and a nice figure dressed in black and maroon.

"Courtney take Winter here to the kitchen" he orders the girl but still starring at me, the female nod her head and motions for me to follow her.

"Don't get into any trouble mi amor" Lucas shouted making me wave before I disappear from his vision.